The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pit Hero Achievement Stuck

Coogley
Coogley
Soul Shriven
Trying to get the Pit Hero achievement and the Blood Letter title. All was going well then the count has stuck at 957 out of 1000. Have monitored my kills and it doesn’t change. Sent ticket but just get automated response.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi its okay, just bugged from MYM event maintenence. And nobody solving it, no response and from support i getting only answers that they are only game support not a developer team so they cant say me anything.
    My and Wife's achv broken too...
    Really sorry for my english
    Options
  • Coogley
    Coogley
    Soul Shriven
    Same response I got too and that after 96 hours the ticket will close.
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS can we please get some info???

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • LeBrenn
    LeBrenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem and answer from ZOS here.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @Coogley. Could you send the ticket number? It will take a little time, but we can check on the status of your ticket.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Miragent
    Miragent
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @Coogley. Could you send the ticket number? It will take a little time, but we can check on the status of your ticket.

@ZOS_Kevin Same thing, my main's Pit Hero progress stuck at 792/1000 after mid Midyear Mayhem maintenance. I reported the bug ingame (ticket number 210629-004950) on June 29. Nearly a month later, because I want the red dye that's locked behind the achievement, I decided to grind the whole kill count from scratch on another character. I spent a lot of time on skill point grinding and a lot of resources on gear, including AP, gold, golden upgrade mats, kutas and tel var for hakeijo runes. Only to discover that the alt isn't getting any Pit Hero progress either (ticket number 210720-003862). This is so not cool. Has the team even acknowledged this bug?
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the follow up here, @Miragent. We checked in with the dev team and they're aware of the issue and a fix is being worked on.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for the follow up here, @Miragent. We checked in with the dev team and they're aware of the issue and a fix is being worked on.

Hi, thank you that finaly somebody noticed. 210713-002310 my bug report and we reporting this loooong time, so we hope that fix will be soon, thank you.
    Options
  • yllygoden
    yllygoden
    huzzah! good to know a fix is being worked on. thank you! :)
    Options
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With the upcoming change to battleground queues to be "all death match" beginning September 20, it would be REALLY GREAT if a fix for this could be included.

Death Match is the best mode to work on the "kill 1,000 players in battlegrounds" achievement after all.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/586410/upcoming-changes-to-battleground-queues/p1
    Edited by Fennwitty on September 17, 2021 5:36PM
    PC NA
    Options