The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is molag kena arms pack? Why make us wait yearss

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
The set came out in 2018 , why do we wait so many years for this sets? why don't you love us, our pcs might explode tomorrow and we can't play anymore zenimax, please let us enjoy the monster sets... 3 years almost 4 is too long
Edited by francesinhalover on June 25, 2021 7:16PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ilambris has that one beat by a month too...

I'd like Monster Arms packs to start making other appearances, like the Crate seasons do. Maybe like one return a month for a weekend or something?

As it stands, we only have Iceheart that seems to be the winter recurring one, and we got four random ones to return for the first half of the last Undaunted event in November and that's it.

Sometimes I don't get why certain things are out of the store for so long when they know that so many people have started (and stopped!) playing since they were available...
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭

I'd like Monster Arms packs to start making other appearances, like the Crate seasons do. Maybe like one return a month for a weekend or something?

As it stands, we only have Iceheart that seems to be the winter recurring one, and we got four random ones to return for the first half of the last Undaunted event in November and that's it.

Sometimes I don't get why certain things are out of the store for so long when they know that so many people have started (and stopped!) playing since they were available...

Wasnt ilambris like the very first one they did?
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    six2fall wrote: »

Wasnt ilambris like the very first one they did?

It was, yep.

I also want the Molag Kena arms pack to return soon myself. As it currently stands though, who knows when zos will bring back either of these arms packs, as everything crown store related seems to be primarily focused on housing, the newest arms packs as well as retextures of pets & mounts nowadays.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they'll come back during the next Undaunted Event? I recall them being made available at the first one, when their Opal counterparts were made available.

Did they come back last time? I can't even remember.

Although I guess Molag Kenw wasn't one of those sets...
    Edited by B0SSzombie on June 26, 2021 4:00PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Maybe they'll come back during the next Undaunted Event? I recall them being made available at the first one, when their Opal counterparts were made available.

No, and Molag Kena never came as an opal style in the first place.

The first Undaunted event did bring the drops back for the non-opal mask/shoulders, but it did not bring the non-opal weapons back to the store. The Undaunted event last year also allowed you to get the non-opal mask/shoulder pages for both the old (Bloodspawn, Engine Guardian, Ilambris, Troll King) and the new (Iceheart, Lord Warden, Nightflame, Swarm Mother), but again the non-opal weapons were not available. What was available in the store were four random weapons packs (Velidreth, Engine Guardian, Pirate Skeleton, Nightflame), and even then only for half of the event.

The dyeable, non-opal versions of Ilambris, Molag Kena, Shadowrend, Grothdarr, and Troll King weapons have been unavailable since 2018.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The first Undaunted event did bring the drops back for the non-opal mask/shoulders, but it did not bring the non-opal weapons back to the store. The Undaunted event last year also allowed you to get the non-opal mask/shoulder pages for both the old (Bloodspawn, Engine Guardian, Ilambris, Troll King) and the new (Iceheart, Lord Warden, Nightflame, Swarm Mother), but again the non-opal weapons were not available. What was available in the store were four random weapons packs (Velidreth, Engine Guardian, Pirate Skeleton, Nightflame), and even then only for half of the event.

The dyeable, non-opal versions of Ilambris, Molag Kena, Shadowrend, Grothdarr, and Troll King weapons have been unavailable since 2018.

wait so even if i wait months or years for a certain set to be available on the undaunted event, only 4 are available , it's temporary and rng? what
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

wait so even if i wait months or years for a certain set to be available on the undaunted event, only 4 are available , it's temporary and rng? what

In short... yes.

We have no clue which sets will or won't come back at any point (I've been waiting for Ilambris to return since I started playing in mid 2019, and all I can get is the undyeable opal ones). It'd be logical for the Undaunted events to bring them back, but we've only had two Undaunted events in late 2019 (delayed to Jan 2020) and Nov 2020 so far, and only the second brought four arms packs back to the store (the earliest one was from early-mid 2019). And only two of those were the ones that were also available as opal motifs.

I'd love them to start bringing back an arms pack for a weekend every month or so like they do with the crate seasons, because there are some (like Ilambris and Kena) which are now 3 years out of the store - also the mask/shoulder style page stock has run dry in all this time as well. But there are a lot of things that have been out of the store for even longer (I'm a sucker for hairstyles and there are some that haven't been in since 2017) that they also don't rerelease, and also things that have been datamined or are in the files that also never see the light of day on live (even if they made it to PTS).

I do wish the store was better about rotating stock and making thigs available. I can only get so excited about generic-little-critter-pet or sparklepony #57, and that's not going to make me drop crowns like hairstyles or personalities would.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In short... yes.

We have no clue which sets will or won't come back at any point (I've been waiting for Ilambris to return since I started playing in mid 2019, and all I can get is the undyeable opal ones). It'd be logical for the Undaunted events to bring them back, but we've only had two Undaunted events in late 2019 (delayed to Jan 2020) and Nov 2020 so far, and only the second brought four arms packs back to the store (the earliest one was from early-mid 2019). And only two of those were the ones that were also available as opal motifs.

I'd love them to start bringing back an arms pack for a weekend every month or so like they do with the crate seasons, because there are some (like Ilambris and Kena) which are now 3 years out of the store - also the mask/shoulder style page stock has run dry in all this time as well. But there are a lot of things that have been out of the store for even longer (I'm a sucker for hairstyles and there are some that haven't been in since 2017) that they also don't rerelease, and also things that have been datamined or are in the files that also never see the light of day on live (even if they made it to PTS).

I do wish the store was better about rotating stock and making thigs available. I can only get so excited about generic-little-critter-pet or sparklepony #57, and that's not going to make me drop crowns like hairstyles or personalities would.

What where the hairstyles? Any site where i can see the unreleased datamined content?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In short... yes.

What where the hairstyles? Any site where i can see the unreleased datamined content?

Here's the whole thread about the hairstyles. There are a bunch that NPCs can use but we can't get, including one on the new companion guy despite all of the people asking for it.

There's not really a central site to see all datamined items - most of it is just caught in datafiles as icons or in tables all over the place. Some people have been posting the datamined Crown Store art as each update hits the PTS, and that usually ends up as a thread on the forums right after the update lands. The next PTS update should hit in July, so expect to see a 7.1.0 datamine coming out around then. It's mostly the art for things that will likely come out in the next set of Crown Crates, but there are some things that come out for direct purchase (and some things that don't end up coming out...)
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    They need to rotate 2 monster arms a month, a new and an old to keep a balanced rotation.