The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Joining pledge dungeon in an almost finished dungeon

Hasenpfote
Hasenpfote
✭✭✭
How do you deal with it, do you keep running this dungeon, even you know you have to run this dungeon anyway again because of the missing bosses, or do you just leave and requeue. Most time there is a reason.

In my opinion there should be an option to disallow started dungeons. Its simply a time waste to join as a tank in a running session where you can't finish the pledge, so the group inside dungeon is waiting for a tank for several minutes and the new tank just leaves immediately after joining the dungeon.

Today i had several running banished cells 2 dungeons, where the group is sitting at finalboss, waiting for a tank. I also immediately leave this group since there is no benefit to do this dungeon.

To solve this issue, just update the pledge quest to the latest state, if you enter a running dungeon, where crucial bosses are down already, so tanks has an intention to run this dungeon.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind.

I just finish it, then go back and do first few bosses solo on normal.
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya it doesn't make sense why you have to kill several bosses for a pledge. It's not like you can skip all of them. Usually you have to kill the required ones anyway to reach to the last boss, so why the list? For dlc pledges all you have to do is finish the dungeon. Why can't they make base ones like that.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It can be a blessing and a curse. As @Brrrofski said, if its a base dungeon, finish the vet hardmode, then come back and run the other bosses on normal. Will still get the hardmode clear for the pledge. Or you can get lucky sometimes, like jump into vet DLC on the last boss and get credit for the full run.