The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Randomly booted from server, cannot log back in, game unstable

khyrkat
khyrkat
✭✭✭✭
Kindly designate someone to look into it. Ping is jumping like crazy, I am randomly disconnected/logged out, getting back is pure RNG - either launcher has "play" button or not. Looks like servers are in some trouble. I am not paying full price for half-working product so kindly fix it.

[Edited Title for Baiting]
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 20, 2021 9:23PM
  • amm7sb14_ESO
    amm7sb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this just a today thing? I haven't logged on yet today, but I haven't been experiencing any issues at all recently when trying to log in.
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    People from one of my guild reported this yesterday, I had fine yesterday and today not so much. I guess there needs to be some kind of... I don't know... programmist hired? Monitoring server performance implemented? Things like that.

Now I'm getting randomly these. Cannot get past characters screen. I want it fixed.

T6vgujA.jpg

abPwUPC.jpg

• merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go back 5yrs in the forum. Search. Viola! Same error. Game has crashed to desktop and that error since I've done beta. You'll find literally thousands of posts with that exact problem. This is the performance improvement year though, so it will be fixed. *no comment*
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to leave Hew’s Bane today and crashed 8 times before being able to wayshrine port.

Up / down / ping fine.

S.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @khyrkat

Please be sure to try the troubleshooting in this article to resolve the 334 Error if this issue continues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @khyrkat

Please be sure to try the troubleshooting in this article to resolve the 334 Error if this issue continues.

I do it before reporting issue -_- wouldn't report if troubleshooting ever worked.
    Now it's getting even MORE interesting. Got booted with error message (not 334, just some random text about unexpected error and "please try to log in later") and then placed in a queue to log in, with infinite "1 sec" waiting time. Tips? Solution? Except for troubleshooting that, I repeat, I do BEFORE reporting issue (and it never works anyways). I'm not into making ticket since support is never, well, supportive, offering copy-paste text that I can find on the website but if there is need I can send whatever is needed to identify the problem.

• khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    merevie wrote: »
    Go back 5yrs in the forum. Search. Viola! Same error. Game has crashed to desktop and that error since I've done beta. You'll find literally thousands of posts with that exact problem. This is the performance improvement year though, so it will be fixed. *no comment*

I mean... who cares how long it is present, it should be, dunno... fixed perhaps? People are trained to get blind to these bugs and terrible performance that is worse and worse every time they apply "patch" so I doubt this will ever happen. A truly golden age of gaming. And yet, everything's fine, let's throw more reskins to crown store, smh. I don't believe they will ever improve.
    Edited by khyrkat on July 15, 2021 8:27PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @khyrkat

For this second login error popping up, please try the steps linked below if you've not done so yet.

"An Unexpected Internal Error has occurred. Please contact customer service..." Login Error Code - PC/Mac- The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @khyrkat

For this second login error popping up, please try the steps linked below if you've not done so yet.

"An Unexpected Internal Error has occurred. Please contact customer service..." Login Error Code - PC/Mac- The Elder Scrolls Online

Not a login error. I was kicked from server with error info, log in was with queue then. There was no code and no contact support stuff in error message, sadly screenshot didn't register.
    Or you know what - nevermind. Tired of not getting anything except for pasted answers not fitting issues. I'll just rethink subscription again and again and again until finally closing my wallet for good, just like I did with other games.
    Edited by khyrkat on July 16, 2021 2:48AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @khyrkat

Since the troubleshooting we've recommended here has not helped with the disconnections you're getting, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support so they can look into what else may be causing you to get kicked constantly.
    Staff Post