Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crating items NOT going into craft bag.

Lady_Lindel
Lady_Lindel
✭✭✭
Has anyone else experienced this since patch. Crafting items are not automatically going into the craft bag. They can only be put there manually.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had this on PC/NA and I'll ask the usual questions: platform/server and did you check without addons. Also, does it happen for both harvesting and after decon, or just one or the other isn't sending it to the craft bag? All crafting items or a particular subset?
    PC NA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a setting that can prevent items going into the craft bag, did you toggle it? The setting is to prevent accidental moving of items from say transferring items from guild bank to player inventory going into your craft bag.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a setting that can prevent items going into the craft bag, did you toggle it? The setting is to prevent accidental moving of items from say transferring items from guild bank to player inventory going into your craft bag.

^This. I'm not sure if there's some stray addons that also could affect this, but it's always a good idea to try with addons disabled like oterWitz suggested. If you don't have addons though, definitely give the settings a check.
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, it was the setting, don't know how I did that but is working now 💖💖💖