The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I get Customer Support to recognise my email address?

Turtleswatter
Turtleswatter
✭✭
I am putting tickets through Customer Support and, as instructed, when the generic email "fix" doesn't work I am replying to the email. Without fail I get a message saying that the email address I'm using was not the one I put the ticket through on, and can I use the proper one.

Thing is, I've only got one email, it's the one customer support is using to send me the bot mails. Does anyone know what is happening and what the fix is, because I can't communicate with support atm.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Turtleswatter

Could you provide us with your current ticket number in this thread?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Turtleswatter
    Turtleswatter
    ✭✭
    Hi there

This is the most recent, rejected an hour ago: Incident: 210705-002270

As it happens, I've solved the original problem thanks to someone posting the answer on another website. (Only the background displaying on ESO forums not the posts)

However if I need to contact you by email at any time it would be good if you could sort this out for me.

Many thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Turtleswatter

I've sent you a forum PM to get more information regarding your issue.
    Staff Post
  • Turtleswatter
    Turtleswatter
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry. I've responded to your query and got a response saying that it's a no reply address. The link brought me here. So if you're trying to communicate with me in any way, it's still not getting to me. Is there any way you can actually email what you want from me, with a link to the PM?
  • Turtleswatter
    Turtleswatter
    ✭✭
    It's ok, I found you :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Turtleswatter

I've sent you another follow-up regarding the account issue with your tickets.
    Staff Post