The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Re subscribed for no proc set Cyrodil and still seeing proc sets

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Where is the NO proc set cyrodil located? I just re subbed because I seen youtubers showing off no proc set pvp but when I enter Cyrodil its nothing but procs! This game is a literal waste of money in this state
Ad Victoriam!
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed it. Procs were just turned back on a couple weeks ago.
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    You missed it. Procs were just turned back on a couple weeks ago.

Sigh, this is my favorite game and its just ruined by this gimmickly style of play. Back to WoW I guess :'(
    Ad Victoriam!
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is supposed to be a no proc campaign coming with the next dlc.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP without proc sets is boring.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disagree but I respect your opinion. I preferred pvp when every magic character wasn't a vd proxy user, but to each their own.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »

Disagree but I respect your opinion. I preferred pvp when every magic character wasn't a vd proxy user, but to each their own.

I agree that buff of Vicious Death set was a stupid act.
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I was having the most fun in cyrodill without any proc sets.. It brings back life to sets that are no longer being used.
  • FangOfTheTwoMoons
    FangOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp they killed No-Proc. Limiting the new campaign to No-CP is all it will take to put the nail in the coffin.

Proc lovers will use this to say No-Proc was un popular, when in reality its gonna be dead because it's No-CP.

For the love of god ZOS, enable CP in the No-Proc campaign.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp they killed No-Proc. Limiting the new campaign to No-CP is all it will take to put the nail in the coffin.

Proc lovers will use this to say No-Proc was un popular, when in reality its gonna be dead because it's No-CP.

have they actually announced it? Cant find any info.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Lady_Scorp72
    Lady_Scorp72
    ✭✭✭✭

Gina talked about it in the livestream today. She said the added campaign will be No-Proc, No-CP, and No Volendrung. I hope they reconsider this because I agree with @FangOfTheTwoMoons that it will mean it's pretty much DOA.

Bosmer Warden, backstabbing Thief and Mischief Maker

“You’re as stealthy as a Mammoth on tip-toes.”
    — NPC, The Rift
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Gina talked about it in the livestream today. She said the added campaign will be No-Proc, No-CP, and No Volendrung. I hope they reconsider this because I agree with @FangOfTheTwoMoons that it will mean it's pretty much DOA.

The CP system contains many proc's by ZOS standards so having a no proc server with CP proc's doesn't make sense. Also noCP is the more popular server on pc EU so it doesn't rlly seem to have much to do with whether there is CP enabled or not.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭

The CP system contains many proc's by ZOS standards so having a no proc server with CP proc's doesn't make sense. Also noCP is the more popular server on pc EU so it doesn't rlly seem to have much to do with whether there is CP enabled or not.

Then why was cp enabled during no proc? Thats cool, on NA cp is the more popular server. Zos knew that if they made the main cp campaign no proc, there'd be no reason for pvp players to buy dlcs. Can't have that now can we?
    Edited by ClawOfTheTwoMoons on July 10, 2021 11:27AM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More important question for me is what will be considered a proc set. Will it be like during the tests so even sets like seducer were turned of or restrictions will be put on only proc sets that deal/heal damage on their own while stat proc sets will be available for us?

During the tests it was made like this to check the impact of proc sets on performance, but this time it's made because of "fun" aspect, so maybe this time we will have more stat sets options?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is no-CP a dead on arrival? I have heard for years and years how no CP is the skillful server where real PvPers go because they disliked getting carried by CP. This has a much larger overlap with the sorts of complaints leveled against procs and the sort of gameplay that no procs encourage, so it makes sense. On EU it is the preferred server and on NA there are many players who won;t go near a CP server because they prefer no CP gameplay so much more. When ZOS added CP to BGs, there was near unanimous negative feedback. There are a lot of people who prefer and are dedicated to the no CP format. And that's on top of people like me who are indifferent and don;t care one way or the other. If no proc does not succeed it's not because there isn't a large enough pool of players attracted to no CP and play it every time they log in, it's because there isn't a large enough pool of players that prefers to play under a format that heavily restricts the sets that are offered in the game.
    Edited by Joy_Division on July 11, 2021 4:31AM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch players have not volunteered their home campaign to get deleted and replaced by this No-Proc monstrosity.

The livestream simply stated the format but it did not say whether or not it will be an entirely new campaign.

It had better be.
    Edited by YandereGirlfriend on July 11, 2021 5:58AM
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »
    Where is the NO proc set cyrodil located? I just re subbed because I seen youtubers showing off no proc set pvp but when I enter Cyrodil its nothing but procs! This game is a literal waste of money in this state

You do realize with Blackwood that proc sets were severely nerfed, right? The scaling of procs on weapon and spell damage has reduced usage of procs sets by probably 80%.

Most players have shifted towards a damage burst setup.

Pre-Blackwood, the combat log and death recap would be littered with Sheer Venom, Venomous Smite, Syvarra's Scales, and other proc sets.

Now, the main proc set I see in use that is imbalanced is Vateshran 2H. That's literally it.

And I say this all as a person who used proc sets pre-Blackwood. Now I do not, aside from Engine Guardian, which isn't a damage proc set.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)