Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account help for my friend.

ZeroHalfling35
ZeroHalfling35
Soul Shriven
So, on behalf of my friend, I'm reaching out to get answers since apparently ZOS answering people is not a thing anymore. Trying my hand at it is the last resort as I've already submitted tickets but I can't do anything as I don't own my friends account. My friend has been trying to get a hold of support for about 4-5 days now and no interest has even been sparked to respond to them. Their account has been suspended out of nowhere, with no email, no notice, no warning, absolutely not a thing ever at all. Yes I said suspended, so go ahead and shut this thread down and bury it because honestly the fact that my friend did nothing wrong and got the hammer, and also got no notice whatsoever that it was happening, and also has NOT even been contacted by support is absolutely astonishing. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING ZOS??? I understand a auto-ban bot or something maybe being setup, and catching people in the wave on accident, and that would be fine if there was an actual notification of it being an accident, but it seems ZOS can not even be the bigger person and even reach out to fix things so here I am trying to do it myself when I'm not getting paid to do so. This company mind you is currently taking payments from said account as well, even though it's "suspended"??????? My friend was nice enough to have a good attitude about this and not come at the company like I am, but I think it's time we get things set straight. My friend and I transferred from console, we play almost every day, AND WE WERE PLAYING LITERALLY LESS THAN 12 HOURS BEFORE THE SUSPENSION. We tried logging in and boom, "account suspended" on their end. They don't have a wonderful life like some, and use this game as a form of escape and happiness. As of early Thursday (7/8/21) that was taken away for no reason. No TOS were broken, abused, exploited in any way shape or form TO OUR KNOWLEDGE. We both do end game content and even do carries for gold in game. We have leveled our accounts from scratch, transferred almost all cosmetics from console to PC, spent thousands of dollars on this game and this is how ZOS treats a dedicated player of the game when they didn't even do anything wrong? I read somewhere that the only explanation is either with the carries, and carrying someone who bought gold THEN TRADED ALL 12 PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT GOLD, and that would be an "affiliation" even though nobody knew the person bought it. Okay then why aren't all 12 of those accounts banned/suspended? There are times where I myself have been sent 10 million+ gold for doing a carry that is exceptionally difficult, thus explaining the very high price tag. The only other explanation I have come across is being caught in a bot ban wave by mistake, and I have seen and heard of people saying they didn't get cleared of that accidental ban for almost 4 WHOLE WEEKS. So I am literally begging you all to do your job and set this straight. I apologize for putting everyone on the burner, but also I don't care as my life-long friend lost their account for no reason[snip]. Please for the love of god just help and do your job whoever you are.

[edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 12, 2021 6:25PM
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @ZeroHalfling35, does your friend have a ticket number that we could take a look at for them?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZeroHalfling35
    ZeroHalfling35
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @ZeroHalfling35, does your friend have a ticket number that we could take a look at for them?

Thank you for at least reaching out and trying to help, it is very much appreciated! They have opened multiple tickets, but here is the one they just sent me: Ticket#210709-002830

Again, thank you for trying at the very least.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @ZeroHalfling35

The ticket number given has been closed because there was already another open ticket dealing with the situation. The open ticket is #210707-005208. We have recently reached out to your friend requesting more information--please have them contact us again.
    Staff Post
  • ZeroHalfling35
    ZeroHalfling35
    Soul Shriven
    @ZeroHalfling35

The ticket number given has been closed because there was already another open ticket dealing with the situation. The open ticket is #210707-005208. We have recently reached out to your friend requesting more information--please have them contact us again.

They said that they have NOT received any email at all, they tried to call and also left a voicemail as well. Currently, in the spam, junk, trash, anything at all, there is no email that they have personally received. Is it possible for you to send them another email to them?
  • ZeroHalfling35
    ZeroHalfling35
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Chiroptera "You can see all submitted tickets (closed and opened) by logging into the ESO Help Portal and clicking on the "My Support" option." Is what it says on the website, and if you are trying to contact my friend through the means of this, then that is why they can't receive the help needed, as they cannot even login to the account. The only way to contact them is through email, or phone.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    In that case, please have them try whitelisting the email address noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com. There is more information here.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on July 12, 2021 7:10PM
    Staff Post
  • VixensFury
    In that case, please have them try whitelisting the email address noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com. There is more information here.

I am the friend hes trying to help. I have the email whitelisted I have checked every inbox. I recently did a ticket to request to have it sent to my other email as for I know i get tickets at both. Since my latest ticket sent to my main email that I got was june 19th. I usually always get tickets but I do not know if this has something to do with that account saying suspended to site. If my email was blocked or something else. I am very concerned and I have no clue what is going on. :(
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @VixensFury

Please check your inbox for an update on your ticket.
    Staff Post