The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[New Addon] Quick Fashion

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
Heya everyone!

I recently published a new addon called Quick Fashion which is essentially a way to save and organize your frequently-used collectibles. For anyone who is very much into fashion and likes to often change their look (including collectibles, outfits, and titles), you might find this useful. It's also useful for those who have a ton of collectibles and would like a way to save the ones they use frequently and equip them with very little effort.

Features:
  • Collectible viewer: Displays all collectibles that your character currently has equipped, as well as the title and outfit.
  • Profiles: Save different combinations of collectibles/outfits/titles that you use frequently to your profiles, that you can load easily using a slash command or hotkey.
  • Favourites: Save collectibles you use frequently to your favourites, and equip them individually with a single click!
  • Toggle helm: A simple toggle helm button that works for hats, helmets, and polymorphs.

Preview:
qf_1.png?width=526&height=523

You can install Quick Fashion through Minion or download it directly using this link:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3115-QuickFashion.html

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions for features, or bug reports, please let me know!
Edited by Lariana on June 21, 2021 11:54PM
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very cool. :relaxed:
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cireous wrote: »
    This is very cool. :relaxed:
    Thank you!
  • Velicela
    Velicela
    Soul Shriven
    This is an awesome addon! Perfect for me since I use a lot of collectibles. will download for sure.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! ❤️
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I've got this one book marked in ESOUI and look forward to the account wide option you mentioned adding. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome, will have to chek it out! Thank you for sharing it!
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather than waiting for an account wide option, I installed and have been using this add on for a couple days. Very well done! There is a bit of a learning curve but it can really do a lot and certainly helps for what I want. :)
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for your comments!
    Rather than waiting for an account wide option, I installed and have been using this add on for a couple days. Very well done! There is a bit of a learning curve but it can really do a lot and certainly helps for what I want. :)
    I'm glad you're enjoying it! I've added an account-wide settings toggle to the latest update as requested, so just remember to update! :blush:
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lariana thanks so much! I just updated and the account wide feature is fabulous!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this! I really like the favourites menu and might use the templates as well.

I've been looking for something like this for a while because I only use a sub-set of collectibles on each character and there's always ones I struggle to find or remember the name of (like remembering which pony tail I like on my warden). So a separate list of just the ones I like is great, and it's nice that it's separate from the templates as I don't tend to use those as much.

Very, very minor point but do you think it would be possible to make it so you can resize the favourites menu? If I could make it shorter it would be easier to find a convenient place to put it. I have no idea how difficult that might be though so if it's a pain to do feel free to ignore me.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Very, very minor point but do you think it would be possible to make it so you can resize the favourites menu? If I could make it shorter it would be easier to find a convenient place to put it. I have no idea how difficult that might be though so if it's a pain to do feel free to ignore me.
    @Danikat I can certainly implement this in a future update. Could you perhaps give me an idea of how many favourites you currently have and how small you would want it to be?