The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rueful Axe

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
I've been away for about a month due to health stuff. I saw this item in a datamine, did it come to the game already? Did I miss it?
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, it was part of the upcoming Blackwood patch datamine from the PTS, and that hasn't even been added to the game yet (it will be in June). And even after that, datamined items may take months to be actually sold (in some cases even years, as datamining isn't a guarantee of the items being put up for sale).

If you're looking for an item, you should probably keep an eye on the Monthy Crown Store Showcase articles they release, so you'll see when (and if) the item will be available. :smile:
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They do like to bring out Daedric artifacts on the respective Prince's summoning day, so there's a good chance you'll see it over the 1st of January since it's a Clavicus Vile artifact.

...assuming the datamined stuff will release (cries in Bard personality and Short Mussed Wave hairstyle)
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Have I missed it yet?
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Daedric Artifact styles are some of the only things we can predict when they'll be in the store - they always come over the respective Prince's summoning day. The Rueful Axe is an artifact of Clavicus Vile, whose summoning day is the 1st of Morning Star. Therefore, if they were going to release it, it wouldn't be until January. You can also look at the monthly offerings in the showcase news articles to see if you are missing stuff.

Based also on how long the artifact styles are out and that they like to drop things on Thursdays and Mondays, I'd even wager that - assuming it releases - it should most likely be available from December 30, 2021 through January 3, 2022.

Keep an eye out for the December Crown Store showcase to see if they do decide to release it.