The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Make ESO great again

GodKingScormxon
GodKingScormxon
✭✭✭
ESO needs to have the original attribute system spells and enchantments of elder scrolls 3 4 and 5 along with new ones like physical absorption I grew up to this franchise and spent tons of money on these games mostly on ESO and truly hat how unbalanced it is I hate cyridill and the campaigns pvp sucks for me and back in the day I wanted an online game to be made just so I could brag about my character who was impervious to magic I think it be a lot better to be able to dive in water and kill slotter fish this game has deeply disappointed me and yet I still play and pay for ESO plus every month I feel like the true fans of this franchise are not being listened to. I feel it be better with 2 more classes and at least 4 more races and have a multi class system and the original 8 attributes it's too simple as it is plus I have plenty of other ideas that would make this game a five star game now it's just a 2 star game in my opinion.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make ESO great again

headbang.gif

• MellowMagic
    MellowMagic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want my mmo to play like a single player game....how about no?

4 more races? Which es game had any other race besides the ones available in eso?

Yea we should be able to dive/ swim better I cant disagree there
    PC / NA @MellowMagic
    Imperial named with some sort of variation of "Deo"
    By the Divines...
  • MrMazurski
    MrMazurski
    ✭✭✭
    yyy. 1. You have all the races that were featured in Scrolls.
    2. The class system is very nice. It doesn't lock you up in one fixed class schema.
    3. You currently have 6 classes that you can do in several ways, not just the typical tank-DD-healer split.

[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 3, 2021 1:36PM
    - Where "Update on Cyrodiil Performance & Upcoming AOE Tests"? I wish ZOS would stop kicking players' balls, especially those on Cyro
    - - PC-EU / Ravenwatch
  • twing1_
    twing1_
    ✭✭✭✭

4 more races? Which es game had any other race besides the ones available in eso?

Maormer and dwemer would be pretty sweet though.
  • Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    twing1_ wrote: »

Maormer, perhaps. Dwemer? Totally no, the dwemer hasn't been seen even in Morrowind single player game, yes there was one fat dwemer, but besides that, there is none left. It would create a big hole in the lore, if dwemer joined three banners war out of the blue. I don't see how you can explain more then hundreds dwemer running about and then in the single player games it says no one has seen them since their disappearance.
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Realistically when you ask for too many things, you'll end up with nothing. What you are asking for is essentially a different game or a very modded out single player game.

Based on what you wrote, you don't seem concerned about balance. For instance, having a character completely immune to magic would be too broken and a multi class system could potentially result in a singular meta. A new class will always affect the overall balance of the game and is not something that should be randomly added into the game without extensive testing. Especially if you want ZOS to add 2 classes at the same time.

In terms of races Maormer, Naga, Reachmen, and other humanoid furstocks of the Khajiit are realistic options. However, I would consider them simply alternative versions of High Elves, Argonians, Bretons, and Khajiit that slightly affect dialogue in PvE content.

The slaughterfish mechanic serves a purpose especially in Cyrodiil to establish the importance of bridges, which needs to be just as important as the gates. Without them anyone can easily cross between AD and EP territory without consequences.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    I want to be able to slot that fish skill OP mentioned.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    [snip]

The slotter fish obviously ate their punctuation.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 3, 2021 1:39PM
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be easier to convert Oblivion into a MMO than giving ESO a classical Elder Scrolls character system.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    Some may thick it be more unbalanced if those were in place but y'all are wrong it too unbalanced as it is my ideas would balance the game out the new cp system sucks and I'm cp 1021 my ideas are based on the fact that it so hard to keep up with the movement of other players for one and two if absorption enchantments are limited to jewelry enchantments and have 3 different times like spell absorption physical absorption and elemental absorption at 33% per gold engagement it takes the place for other enchantments like increase the weapon and spell damage or ability cost reduction one thing is fire damage is not spell damage the same with poison and disease damage there should be classified as elemental damage and as for oblivion damage is classified as oblivion damage and can't be absorbed not relating vampire should have health Regen and instead take fire damage of 5k every minute and have the cost changes reversed and received up to 100% more fire damage at stage 1 75% more fire damage at stage 2 50% more fire damage at stage 3 and 25% more fire damage at stage 4 and no extra fire damage at stage 5 plus be given a extra ability bar with the ultimate instead of Instantly becoming stage 5 and be just like the werewolf as far the werewolf needs to have 5 stages to and gain exp while not transformed my vampire level faster than the werewolf but are weekend at stage 4 because most the vampire ability suck and every other ability cost more plus in my opinion the person who directs this game is running it into the ground most of my friends quit playing I have no real life friend that will play the game with me they all hate I doubt some of my older friends who loved elder scrolls 3 will play ESO and I can't have my sorcerer's bane character I have in oblivion and Skyrim I never beat elder scrolls 1 through 3 but elder scrolls 3 was the first I got to level 64 before I got rid of my Xbox or some other reason I don't remember spell absorption enchantments for that one but I do remember the legendary weapons and that's another thing we need those weapons that were legendary the original 8 attributes from 3 4 and 5 plus 2 more classes like atronach summoner that only as summoning abilities with unique looks to the atronachs a none gender look until morphed into either a male looking atronach or a female looking atronach and ultimate that summons the elemental spirits from, the story line, to fight with you and another summoner class that summons golden saints or dark seducers depending on the morph and only have two summon abilities like the sorcerer class and an ultimate that summons something based on golden saints and dark seducers then make a class staking system allowing a character to take on 3 more skill lines at a time from the class of there choice and level those to 50 and gain more level rewards have the attributes point all refunded and instead of 64 there should be 100 per class stacked with the original 8 attributes so people can max a character out by taking on all the games classes man I wish I could've done game design and would be working for this game because I wouldn't of changed the theme of create your own class but that never happened because I couldn't go to college when I wanted to at 21 because I have *** parents that would lift a finger to help me through my adult life so this the only way to voice what I a million more people who quit this game probably wanted I also feel there should be a jack of all trades role or jack for short one more party member in dungeons and the system should decide who get kicked from dungeons because of jealous players and picky players who like to gang up on a player and kick him or her from a dungeon because they don't like there place stile I also think there should be on more cross bar unlock at lvl 50 I would want cp to remain or revert back to the original with more cp points available to use. And there should be cross console game play and data transfer from for example Xbox to computer and vice versa back and forth and to have console war were players from one console go to war with players of another console, well all cross console games should have those, also it be nice for the console to make controllers with 2 to 4 more buttons so ESO can have more abilities slotted. The upper cut skill should be able send people flying again like it used to and the 2 handed ultimate should be like it used to be as well they should give us to player ultimate slots for people who are wordens and werewolf or vampire. [snip] They should make more weapon types like spears and flails and cross bows and dia katanas more weapon skill lines like one handed only no shield of other weapon, a cross bow skill line for cross bows, and a pole arm skill line for spears I have given my feed back to the game already so they know what they are doing wrong.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 10, 2021 1:17PM
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To make something great again it must have been great in the first place. ESO is one of my favorites and it has its fair share of shortcomings in my opinion but this title phrase needs to die a quick death. So unoriginal
    Edited by cmetzger93 on July 10, 2021 1:30AM
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd settle for just a better jumping mechanic. That's just plain awful. :/
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    The title is a jest also I would like to fly and have flying mounts too I like the movement mechanic of DC universe better but that game sucks worse and mounted combat would be nice I feel there should be 3 or 4 more races like half giant, half dwarf draconic, and deadra maybe an angelic race as well be nice. The game was never great in the first place but I spent tons of money on it and I love all the older games for the franchise this game is better than the other mmos on the console but not the computer but I get head acks for my computer being on and those games are not on Xbox or playstation some of them are dead game and should be linked with other dead games and entopia universe but that won't happen until big game companies decided to merge or work together to make cross over games like anime cross over but with games like Diablo and ESO Mulagbal being to greedy to rule over one game of Diablo to greedy to rule over one game that stuff will happen soon day and in a blink of an eye but only if it never happens while I am alive lol. I'd be playing entopia universe if it was on the Xbox instead lol but I hate computer game play and the make my computer crash too much ESO only crashes once a day if I play for more than 4 hours or so most of the computer games just crash even ESO because I can't afford a new generation computer lol. I only really care about ESO it's practically the only game I play I feel it needs to have 2 types of servers and pvp servers for pvp only all over the game and a co-op server that has no campaigns and a storyline to become emperor of cyridill instead of how you become emperor. ESO also needs more storage containers and bank space even more guild bank space like double guild bank space and more than double regular bank space so a none ESO plus member can have 500 bank space and an ESO plus member like me can have 1000 bank space
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    And also there should be equipable mannequins for storing one set of armor weapons Ring necklaces to show off in your homes. training dummies should also be equipable with your gear and able to fight back or enemy players who envade your home and a new system is call it home wars allowing players to visit a random home from that homes location and steal from the barrel and other items you can't store things in also guards should be killable and give a heavy fine for doing so and allowing a player to become the king or Queen of the town for like a month if they can kill all the guards and officials of the town but only to that character and player so someone else can also be king or queen of a town I also feel that when you kill a player they will drop a copy with there characters names of one piece of gear in the pvp only server if they do it before I die but after I have died I will will make everything I ever wanted to exist come into existence and create a new world based on all facts and fiction of all life in existence lol so it doesn't really matter if the things I want to happen never happens in my life time lol.
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing that would be cool to have 1 to 5 players oblivion gates, like the ones in oblivion with an unique enchantment like the ones from elder scrolls 4 oblivion, pop up at random locations and it be nice to fight the finally boss from the previous games and even get to take you character back in time to be able to play those stores and fight the bosses from elder scrolls 1 through 5 I'd totally by elders scrolls 1 and 2 if they were on the Xbox.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]as far as your statement that anyone who disagrees with you is not a true TES fan, well, thats wrong. Been playing TES since Daggerfall and I disagree.
    Just my two drakes.
    Huzzah!

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 10, 2021 1:16PM
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And as far as your statement that anyone who disagrees with you is not a true TES fan, well, thats wrong. Been playing TES since Daggerfall and I disagree.

A big agree here with that bolded part. I've been playing since Daggerfall as well (though I went back and played Arena as well, also played a bunch of Battlespire, Redguard, as well as the old mobile games). Not to mention I've been making mods, meshes, and textures since Morrowind. There's a lot I disagree with the OP on and honestly there's a lot that goes against the basic fundamentals of established lore. :#
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO is already great. PvP just needs some enhancements.
    PC NA
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »
    And as far as your statement that anyone who disagrees with you is not a true TES fan, well, thats wrong. Been playing TES since Daggerfall and I disagree.

A big agree here with that bolded part. I've been playing since Daggerfall as well (though I went back and played Arena as well, also played a bunch of Battlespire, Redguard, as well as the old mobile games). Not to mention I've been making mods, meshes, and textures since Morrowind. There's a lot I disagree with the OP on and honestly there's a lot that goes against the basic fundamentals of established lore. :#

Well said and a big Huzzah to you my friend! :)
    Just to clarify, here is OP's comment from above~
    [snip]

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 10, 2021 1:18PM
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing that would be cool to have 1 to 5 players oblivion gates, like the ones in oblivion with an unique enchantment like the ones from elder scrolls 4 oblivion, pop up at random locations and it be nice to fight the finally boss from the previous games and even get to take you character back in time to be able to play those stores and fight the bosses from elder scrolls 1 through 5 I'd totally by elders scrolls 1 and 2 if they were on the Xbox.

So you want to go back in time to fight bosses from old games that haven’t happened yet in the timeline and aren’t due to happen for hundreds of years? [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 10, 2021 1:19PM
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    I have a mental illness that makes it hard for me in every day life along with a learning disorder plus my phone's spell check sucks it's so stupid it hard to figure the correct spelling of a word and I not really good with punctuation I have short term memory lose as well and I have forgotten most of what I learned in highschool and have problem with being unable to go to college because I can't get the right help from anyone in my life so I can't do a refreshing course mainly because I don't have a stable place to live and can't find colleges with students dorms in my home state 4 the colleges I wanted to go to. I am sorry it's hard to read my post but I appreciate you taking the time to read them and thank anyone who agrees with me and anyone who copies my ideas too. [snip]

[edited for inappropriate content (real world religion)]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 10, 2021 1:20PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make ESO Great Again! Remove cast times from Death Stroke, Dawnbreaker, Onslaught, and Soul Tether.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xargas13 wrote: »

Maormer, perhaps. Dwemer? Totally no, the dwemer hasn't been seen even in Morrowind single player game, yes there was one fat dwemer, but besides that, there is none left. It would create a big hole in the lore, if dwemer joined three banners war out of the blue. I don't see how you can explain more then hundreds dwemer running about and then in the single player games it says no one has seen them since their disappearance.

This game already isn't cannon. Dragons in your own homeland. 😂
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    There's always going to holes I lore no matter if it's fictional or fact to bring back the dwarf would literally increase the games popularity it be pretty sweet I feel the only reason they made dwarves extinct was because they felt dwarves are over rated because of end or something and the only reason they are even mentioned because this type of game isn't complete with out dwarves there so many ways they can put it together based on what we know about dwarves but I don't remember what the last dwarves said in elder scrolls 3 because I was a kid the last time I got that far in elder scrolls 3 the dwarves could of gone to the center of the world in the game or be sent through time to the future because of time rift's for all I know is there a book series that goes with this game that I do not know but a lot of game movies and shows start out as book I even made a game book when I was a kid I was inspired by elder scrolls 3 and RuneScape most of all along with other games of that period and honestly elder scrolls 3 is the best of the franchise because of all the different spells but the enchantments sucked in that game compared to oblivion if they would of kept levitate spells oblivion would have been better and look on the bright side at least ESO has Mount unlike RuneScape lol.
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    We all know that those aren't full fledged dragon they are classified as wyvern class dragons I want full fledged dragon like the ones in dragon age inquisition for example if you remember at the end of oblivion the son of the emperor becomes such a dragon and in elder scrolls 3 there's statue's of such dragons and even mini statue's of those dragon gaven to ESO plus members I know because I have one and yes this game isn't cannon it would be if it weren't so damn simplified it would be if the original 8 attributes from the previous games were in they wouldn't be losing the support of there true fans those who grew up to the games like me we were kids when elder scrolls 3 came out and probably babies when they original and the second game was made I have never played those 2 because they haven't been remade on the consoles I don't even know if they were ever on the old school gaming consoles of before my time I never owned a super Nintendo and I don't think they were on saga at all. If they truly care about there older fans they will make the game cannon by adding in every little detail they took out after elder scrolls 3 and allowing underwater combat and all the old spells and enchantments for the games that games that made it possible for ESO to exist in the first place.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all know that those aren't full fledged dragon they are classified as wyvern class dragons I want full fledged dragon like the ones in dragon age inquisition for example if you remember at the end of oblivion the son of the emperor becomes such a dragon and in elder scrolls 3 there's statue's of such dragons and even mini statue's of those dragon gaven to ESO plus members I know because I have one and yes this game isn't cannon it would be if it weren't so damn simplified it would be if the original 8 attributes from the previous games were in they wouldn't be losing the support of there true fans those who grew up to the games like me we were kids when elder scrolls 3 came out and probably babies when they original and the second game was made I have never played those 2 because they haven't been remade on the consoles I don't even know if they were ever on the old school gaming consoles of before my time I never owned a super Nintendo and I don't think they were on saga at all. If they truly care about there older fans they will make the game cannon by adding in every little detail they took out after elder scrolls 3 and allowing underwater combat and all the old spells and enchantments for the games that games that made it possible for ESO to exist in the first place.

You might want to watch the end of TES IV Oblivion again and note that Martin Septim's avatar of Akatosh is indeed a "wyvern-style dragon."

Pretty sure the statue of Nafaalilargus in Ebonheart is also a wyvern-style statue. It ought to be, since we meet Nafaalilargus in ESO and he has two legs, like every other Dovah.
    MW-place-Ebonheart_Plaza.jpg

If you want four-legged dragons instead of Dovah, you might consider worshipping Peryite rather than Akatosh.

On the other hand, if you want dragons to be just like Dragon Age Inquisition in the same breath you want ESO to be just like past TES games, I respectfully suggest that you decide exactly what game series you want to play. I don't expect Zenimax to start poaching from other game studio's IP.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    cmetzger93 wrote: »
    To make something great again it must have been great in the first place. ESO is one of my favorites and it has its fair share of shortcomings in my opinion but this title phrase needs to die a quick death. So unoriginal

So you're saying ESO was never great, but it's one of your favorite games? Are you saying you only like bad games or something? Your comment doesn't make any sense.
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    I love the franchise more the game and that's why I waste my government money on it.
    Edited by GodKingScormxon on July 12, 2021 12:09AM
  • GodKingScormxon
    GodKingScormxon
    ✭✭✭
    ESO is nowhere as good as oblivion and Skyrim it's filled with people that angry when you want to build a character that uses for example a restoration staff on one bar and a two handed weapon on the other you can't make your own class most of the conjuration spells have been left out you can't walk on water you can't dive or breath underwater you can't levitate, use telepathy or telekinesis they keep changing the weapon abilities for example upper cut used to knock people back and stun them the ultimate for two handed used to refund your ultimate points if you killed the target with it this year is better than last year but it's not enough to fix the game I only play because it the best MMORPG on the Xbox and I have spent $1000s on it I was disappointed in the very beginning but I stuck with it hoping they would go back to being as good as oblivion and Skyrim by putting all the spell and enchantments that they left out going back to a normal stat system not this over simplified bull crap that only benefits a few people I like maxing out a character I almost never win in pvp I find it hard to talk to people I don't know because I don't like child based drama or talk to kids I like being a solo gamer but I also love co-op and MMORPGs I don't usually play games that aren't online. And if you never played Morrowind, oblivion, or Skyrim then you don't know what you are missing and you are not a true fan of the franchise. The original games were about creating your own class calling it what you wanted it was about maxing out your characters stats it's lame because they felt that going away from cannon was the right move but who cares if someone has 100% spell absorption or 100% to all resistances they got that way because they work to get there and you can't even have that. I just don't want to see the franchise I loved since childhood go under and if they keep things the way they are the franchise will die we don't even know if they will even come out with elders scrolls 6 I thought it be out by now but technically ESO is number 6 it's the 6th game for the franchise I have been pre order it for 3 years I started playing it 2016 I missed the first few pre orders my friends in real life all hate it and won't play it some rather just stick to Skyrim a lot of my friends who used to play it online people I don't know personal stopped playing it and pretty Shure my old childhood friends that loved elder scrolls 3 probably won't touch ESO because of how different it is in comparison. I just don't want to see my favorite franchise go bottoms up.
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xargas13 wrote: »

This game already isn't cannon. Dragons in your own homeland. 😂

You are incorrect
    cmetzger93 wrote: »

So you're saying ESO was never great, but it's one of your favorite games? Are you saying you only like bad games or something? Your comment doesn't make any sense.

That was in reference to the not-so-subtle political message of the title which really shouldn’t be allowed on the forums. I love this game. I think it’s great. I think there are some obvious flaws that need to be addressed
    Edited by cmetzger93 on July 12, 2021 12:40AM