Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double Stibbons and trapped behind a gate - help

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I have dual Stibbons with me at Glenbridge Xanmeer. I walk them both to a plate ask the to stop, and blue flames fire out and open the door for the gate (#1)
(Find Floor Plates in the North Wing)

But if I try to get one or both to follow me - the gate remains shut.

If I leave them there, I can go through alone, without the Stibbones

I can't seem to take one or both...

When I go through the gate alone, there is another gate (#2) with a plate, but I have no Stibbons so can't press the plate.

If I backtrack and go to gate#1 - even though it says open and I can click it - it keeps me on only one side of the gate

So I can't proceed without that Stibbi (sounds better)

And i can't go back

I tried leaving the dungeon and running back. Same problem with the Stibbi...

Help?

Tanks,

Z

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember having to look up a video of the northern section because of how unclear one part was. It's probably the same area. At one point, you have to have one stand on the glowy circle, and then take the other up the hallway to a random switch or button on the floor. I never would've really noticed it if I hadn't looked it up.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you leave one behind and take the other with you? I remember one part in the north wing where I had both of them standing in different places and got stuck at a door. I remember having to backtrack to find the vine grabber thingies - they weren't as close to the Stibbonses' stopping points as in the South wing.

Sorry that's not very precise. A video might be more helpful.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Hello,

I have dual Stibbons with me at Glenbridge Xanmeer. I walk them both to a plate ask the to stop, and blue flames fire out and open the door for the gate (#1)
    (Find Floor Plates in the North Wing)

But if I try to get one or both to follow me - the gate remains shut.

If I leave them there, I can go through alone, without the Stibbones

I can't seem to take one or both...

When I go through the gate alone, there is another gate (#2) with a plate, but I have no Stibbons so can't press the plate.

If I backtrack and go to gate#1 - even though it says open and I can click it - it keeps me on only one side of the gate

So I can't proceed without that Stibbi (sounds better)

And i can't go back

I tried leaving the dungeon and running back. Same problem with the Stibbi...

Help?

Tanks,

Z

The "floor plates" are not always obvious. If you see some stone construction with a chain behind, have a "Stibbo" stand in front of that.

It's all about seeing where you can place a "Stibbo" and get him fetched by kicking those flowers. Lot's of back and forth with those Stibbos.
    In the end you'll leave 2 Stibbos behind though.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree with the above, but also if you mean the actual iron-grating gate, try walking through it even if it looks closed.

Gates sometimes have visual bugs where they look closed but aren't.
    PC NA
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you leave one behind and take the other with you? I remember one part in the north wing where I had both of them standing in different places and got stuck at a door. I remember having to backtrack to find the vine grabber thingies - they weren't as close to the Stibbonses' stopping points as in the South wing.

Sorry that's not very precise. A video might be more helpful.

I was not able to to take one with me.
    As soon as I tried, the blue flames disappeared the the gate #1 remained locked.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    Agree with the above, but also if you mean the actual iron-grating gate, try walking through it even if it looks closed.

Gates sometimes have visual bugs where they look closed but aren't.

And this was the issue.

I game back to the game after quitting it yesterday. The Stibbi were with me and gate#1 opened.
    I put the Stibbi on gate #2 it opened. Off I went. Had another episode like that - but got thru.

It is actually a fun quest. I got the Real Stibbons.

Feelz good!

Tanks all!