Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More variety with Alliance points?

merrickci
merrickci
So does anyone else think that there needs to be more of a reward for pvp? I mean the alliance points should be used for buying cool gear. Instead all you can buy are siege weapons or some random box that usually gives junk. I got alot of alliance points saved with nothing to buy
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    Wait till VR ranks, a VR 10 PVP item costs 225 k AP, this goes uo to 625k AP for the shield xD
    You can see the gear at the gear vendors in you base, after you hittet VR levels
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
  • merrickci
    merrickci
    oh cool, did not know this... Is there alot of variety in the items?
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy every armor class with your character and there are also more sets then only the VR10 ones^^
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
  • Devotion
    Devotion
    ✭✭
    Till craglorn comes out and they are rendered useless lol