The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

I waited 1 month for vykosa arms packs and i'm just sad...

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I Thought the monster set was good, but the effect is too large , the sword almost looks like a baseball bat sometimes.
And from a certain angle , the effect has almost no width at all so it's close to invisible straight on

I just wish Molag kena would return... I'm tired of waiting. Nothing else looks good in a stam sorcerer. If i msg zenimax and offer to pay double the price of the molag kena monster set, do you guys think i have a chance? it's 5000 crowns instead of 2500...

uIcxij0.png

Nerien'eth arms pack would look good too, maybe more on necro, but it wont release this year or the next probs

Edited by francesinhalover on June 30, 2021 7:37PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If i msg zenimax and offer to pay double the price of the molag kena monster set, do you guys think i have a chance? it's 5000 crowns instead of 2500...

You can try, but don't count on anything. Most of us have also sent in a support ticket to try to buy something and it got turned down.

They changed their policy a few months ago where all 'please sell me this' requests are funnelled to the same person, and the policy now is "I'm sorry, we can't sell you that, but keep looking out in the Crown Store for it to return!" If you do send in a ticket, it'll just end up getting to that point.

Personally I think that it's weird for a company to *refuse* to sell things when we're throwing money at them, but... Also the fact that it seems like there are several really common requests here and it feels like nobody from the store team is looking at them, but...

I'd love to get Molag Kena too, but there is a bit of a glimmer of hope in the Crown Showcase this month - the Bloodspawn set is a rerelease for a week, and that's not connected to anything like the Morrowind theme at the beginning of the month or the Elsweyr event at the end. It makes me wonder if they actually are going to start giving us Monster rerelease weeks now, and Molag Kena and Ilambris are the two oldest styles and thus most due for a return.

...then again, ZOS's Crown Store team has shown that they don't really look at how long something's been out of the store when deciding to bring it back. Still, there's hope that they could be coming at some point, which is more that you can say before.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally I think that it's weird for a company to *refuse* to sell things when we're throwing money at them, but... Also the fact that it seems like there are several really common requests here and it feels like nobody from the store team is looking at them, but...

[Snip]. I wish they'd just forego these limited-time policies for things which take ages to return.

[Edited for misinformation]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on July 1, 2021 3:48PM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like Stonekeeper and Kra'gh on stamsorc. I've also been waiting for Vykosa arms pack every since it was datamined (yay purple!!), and I was looking forward to try it on stamsorc. I think the black effect shows better when your weapon is translucent, giving it a very eery and enchanted feel.

Given how fast stamsorcs move, I wouldn't worry too much about one exact angle where your weapon effect isn't as visible : p Plus, it still makes a nice soft purple lighting effect.

Opal Engine Guardian is also great on stamsorc, but undyable and probably expensive atm. One of my fave Opal styles, though. Hopefully you can get a style that you like soon!
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would have been awesome if it wasn't pink.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Mirri dual weilding these and think they look great. My character has a Nocturnal theme going so lots of purple/crow effects: Gloam Wolf pet, Unfathomable Darkness set, new crow banker and merchant, and now Mirri has purple lightsabers!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like Stonekeeper and Kra'gh on stamsorc. I've also been waiting for Vykosa arms pack every since it was datamined (yay purple!!), and I was looking forward to try it on stamsorc. I think the black effect shows better when your weapon is translucent, giving it a very eery and enchanted feel.

Given how fast stamsorcs move, I wouldn't worry too much about one exact angle where your weapon effect isn't as visible : p Plus, it still makes a nice soft purple lighting effect.

Opal Engine Guardian is also great on stamsorc, but undyable and probably expensive atm. One of my fave Opal styles, though. Hopefully you can get a style that you like soon!

I wish i could have the opal, but yeah not being able to color a weapon sucks,
    unfurtunaly opal engine daggers and bow are like 2million or 3 million each and the price keeps going up :(
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you mean translucent and whats the black effect could you please share a ascreenshot using imgur? or something?
    plzz
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can make the most valid and logical argument (financially, customer experience, easy win, personal hardship, etc.) and ZOS support will flat out reject any exception (unless you meet some very specific and vague criteria) for buying something not currently in the crown store.

They will first tell you, that "if you had just missed it", or if they "knew why you had missed it", then they may be able to make an exception... which might give you hope, but ultimately they will reject your request with a unempathetic pre-typed response. Which is exactly what happened to me multiple times over the last little while, even on an item I had only missed by two weeks, and that was with what I would consider a very valid personal reason for missing said item.

While they won't explain the grounds for "why you missed it" (understandable), it turns out that the "just missed it" time period is generally limited to 72hrs after an item leaves the crown store, at least that's what the last rep told me after half a dozen messages or so.

It's not good news, but hopefully that helps shed some light onto the reality of the exceptions policies. And, for what it's worth, there seems to be a large outcry for Molag Kena to return, so maybe this year will be your lucky year!
    Edited by rootkitronin on July 9, 2021 6:54PM