Maintenance for the week of March 25:
‱ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

đŸ„ƒ Vanquish (PC/NA) A veteran guild for the “older” no drama and confident gamer!

• Fereldyn
    Fereldyn
    ✭✭
    Hi there! Just wondering what events you run that might be easier for a west coast player to join? Thanks!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Fereldyn wrote: »
    Hi there! Just wondering what events you run that might be easier for a west coast player to join? Thanks!

You can view our EVENTS page here. The default times seen when someone is not a member or logged into the site will be PST zone.

We have events that take place at 8 PM PST or later that include helm runs, dragon runs, and normal trials. Have a look around the Events pages for the next few months to get a feel for what is offered.

Edited by Savina on March 10, 2020 10:20PM
  • DeSyreni
    DeSyreni
    ✭✭
    This thread is starting to feel like Sav talking to herself. I think the stress is getting to her :D
  • mhair_ESO
    mhair_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have been in ESO since Beta...and played solo for almost five years. Bumped into a Vanquish Guild member and helped her kill something in Craglorn. I had been dodging quilds for a long time because I saw all the trashy smack talk rolling by the chat window in zone and didn't want any part of that. She told me about how nice the people were in her guild and told me that I would love it there...and I responded that I would try it for a few days and if I didn't like it...no harm, no foul...I would just back outta there. I kid you not. It was like coming home. Nice people, generous with their knowledge and their time. The whole game opened up for me. I had never done pledges, never done a trial, and never done any kind of group activity. These are the nicest people EVER and I love them dearly. Every day is fun. No drama allowed. No bashing allowed. No punitive behavior tolerate. We have a Guild calendar loaded with events for all styles and levels of players. Never a dull moment! Mature people that collaborate to make a good time for everyone. That's who we are and that's how we roll.
    Lenore - Officer of Vanquish(one of several :smile:
  • Aireal
    Aireal
    ✭✭✭
    I've only been playing ESO for a little over a year, been a member of Vanquish almost as long. One of my friends from another forum suggested I join the guild.. even knowing that I am more of a solo player than a joiner. So I did, I am embarrassed to say that I still do not run as many group events as I would like, but I get a lot of support and encouragement when I do run in groups... I suck at it, but I do try!

It's very hard to say enough nice things about some of the members.. You need armor, someone will help with that. You're in a dungeon and everyone is dying..SOS and you sometimes have more people trying to jump in to help than the area would hold. You ask a question on the discord channel...you'll get an answer quick.. in the guild chat in-game - you better read fast!

It's always the people that make a group shine.. and this Guild does. It's it perfect? It is - the same way your favorite pair of jeans is perfect.
    Life is about the journey...cause it all ends the same
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    VNQ_Happy_Birthday.png

VANQUISH TURNS 6!

Happy Birthday Vanquish! We have been around since March of 2014 in Beta and still moving strong. To celebrate, we are hosting a wide variety of events from OLD Vanquish Traditions to NEW on March 28th.

11:30am – 1:00pm EST: SMS (Saturday Morning Smackdown) Join with Infi as he takes us through overland in three different zones to take down World Bosses.

1:30pm – 3:00pm EST: MNM (Monday Night Madness) With Cy taking over the lead, join us as we do another run of World Bosses through DLC’s for the daily coffers.

3:30pm – 4:30pm EST: Lawn Darts. It’s an old Vanquish Tradition as we plummet to our deaths to land on the corpse of our fearless leader, Savina. Prizes are yet to be determined.

5:00pm – 6:30pm EST: Vanquish Dome! You’ve heard of Mad Max. Now be him as we meet in Stormhaven to fight one on one gladiator style. Wearing only a Barbaric Helm (supplied) and a weapon (random), face your opponent using your weapon or skills that can fit on 1 bar. It’s fun. It’s glorious. It’s Vanquish Dome! Prizes are yet to be determined.

7:00pm EST: VANQUISH ROLL CALL. Gather up at the Vanquish Bridge, Daggerfall bridge, near the Impresario, and wear your Guild Tabards. Show your Vanquish colors as Savina leads us forward. Guild meeting will be done in Guild Chat to prevent potential ‘spamming’. Please NO Pets of any kind.

7:45pm – 8:30pm EST: Vanquish Murder Mystery. Another old favorite from the past. Join us as Duck leads us on an adventure to search for clues on where the assassin is hiding. Finish him/her off and avenge the attempted assassination of ONE of our Vanquish Members. Prizes are yet to be determined.

9:00pm – 11:00pm EST: FNF (Friday Night Fights) It’s Friday on Saturday! Head to Cyrodiil, standard 30 day, as DanTheMan has a repeat performance of FNF. Fly your Lion Banners, wear your guild tabards, as we knock EP and AD back to their gates.

11:30pm – 1:00am EST: Saturday Night Trials. Get geared! A couple weeks ago we had two full groups hitting 3 trials each. Refill those drinks and join Infi and Kildaan as we lead multiple groups through several normal trials for everyone!

These events will not have individual ‘signups’ on the events Calendar. We will post a shout to everyone on Discord letting everyone know the next event will be starting within XX minutes.

And most important of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANQUISH! It’s been an incredible 6 years!

• Moyria
    Moyria
    ✭✭
    Vanquish is, hands down, THE best guild atmosphere I have ever experienced in ESO or anywhere else. There is literally something for every player type and so many wonderful people to either follow you into trouble or lead you there. Discord and the guild website are always active and the guild calendar is filled. The events are so much fun and the members are warm and go out of their way to help each other. The officer core consists of people that are in it to help others, not for some title. I am so happy to be a part of this family.

Happy birthday Vanquish!!! <3
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    The 6th Birthday Party Bash for Vanquish was a blast!

In the Midst of it all, Vanquish has their first Roll Call of the year. With the current ESO events taking place, we moved from OUR bridge over to the side as to not cause too much distraction to those that were doing the Jesters Festival. But with 60+ Vanquish there at Roll Call, it was hard not to be recognized. Even standing at the bottom of the hill.

original.png?1585503191

So what's a Birthday Party without birthday gifts? We have passed out over 2 million in gold, 3 crown mounts, crown crates, all kinds of provisions, furniture items, armor sets, etc... A very special thanks to those that helped contribute to the presents passed out; Lenore, Josie, Bella, Teave, Glitter, Kildaan, Infi, and Duck. Thank you so much!

• dragonslayerjr
    dragonslayerjr
    Soul Shriven
    I just wanted to say thank you to Vanquish.
    I joined about a year ago when i started to play again and had to start from scratch . I did my research and found them . They had what i was looking for in a guild . They were a close group of people make you feel welcome no matter your skill lvl of the game . They try to experience just about everything the game has to offer . They help each other out with just about anything and they are laid back but stern enough not to ruin the gaming experience but the thing i like the most is that everyone gets along and everyone has fun.
    So thank you Vanquish for letting me join and be apart of the guild .
  • Santaniko
    Santaniko
    Soul Shriven
    I joined Vanquish last fall as a new ESO player. After decades of online gaming, from day one I’ve never felt so at home. The atmosphere and culture of our guild strikes just the right note for me: great players, a mature membership, always something to do, and zero drama!

Vanquish stocks a full calendar of events covering nearly every aspect of the game. Whether you’re looking for someone to share casual experiences overland, daily dungeons, housing, crafting, challenging vet/hardmode Dungeons & Trials, PVP, or simply a common online social outlet, you’ll find a community of truly friendly, altruistic and knowledgable players. Spend some time with us and see!

Cheers,
    Santaniko
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish is still growing, I've updated the original post to reflect current active members to be 300-350!

Welcome to all our new members and thank each of you for making Vanquish your home.
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    When I look at Vanquish and try to come up with a definition, our website says it best with:

"Vanquish is a guild of moderation first and foremost. Does this mean we will not push hard? Strive to be our best? Make a name for ourselves or see all that a game has to offer? Not at all! On the contrary, as a guild of "moderation" we choose to explore every bit of content the game throws our way from PvP to PvE, End Game to Crafting and light RP without pigeonholing ourselves into saying we focus on any one aspect. There is simply too much FUN content to explore in an MMO for that, we prefer to say we are a guild focused on...ALL OF IT! Placing and emphasis on the player behind the keyboard we care little for how "leet" you are or how you rank in game X. We are a family and supporting one another in an honest and confident way is what drives us as a guild. We are "casually hardcore"!"

We host a wide variety of events everyday and this has been going on for years. I mean if you were to look at our Events Calendar right now, you would see:
    -Monday-
    Monday Night Madness - World DLC Bosses
    Open Vet Trials
    -Tues-
    SP'zoneD - Zone clears of skyshards, dolmens, public dungeons
    Gear Runs
    -Wed-
    Helm Runs
    Warzone Wed (pvp grayhost)
    Humpday Harrowstorms
    -Thurs-
    Take the Pledge
    -Fri-
    Day Trials normal
    Open Vet trials
    Friday Night Fights - pvp Blackreach
    Drunken Trials normal
    -Saturday-
    Sat Morning Smackdown - World Zone bosses
    Flappy Bird Cyrodiil
    Open Vet Trials
    Humpday Harrowstorms
    Sat. Night Trials - normal
    -Sunday-
    Breakfast Club normal trials
    Sunday Fishfest
    Vet Trial Challenge
    Last Call normal Trials.

That is just this week. So when we say we try to cater to all, we do. And we have been for years.

Vanquish just finished our 3rd World Boss Marathon this past weekend. ALL 151 WORLD BOSSES (159 actual kills) in ONE SITTING. Starting off in Glenumbra and finishing off the event in Vvrandenfell, 18 HOURS and 18 MIN later we were able to celebrate. Over 70 Vanquish members took part in the event with 16 members there for the entire duration!

original.png?1599587458

Coming up in 2 weeks is our Roll Call by our Guild Leader, Savina. You might see us at the Vanquish Bridge outside Glenumbra.

Then later this year we are putting on another Christmas Production of our Play "An ESO Christmas Carol". This we done last year with 6 performances inviting people from all over Tamriel. The show lasted approximately 1hr 20 minutes and comes with 18 scene changes and a re-written story to reflect that of ESO.

So what are you waiting for?
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    During the Vanquish 3rd Annual World Boss Marathon we also celebrated Santaniko's 1 year anniversary! (He joined Vanquish last year during the 2nd Annual WBM)! The day was a huge success thank to all the Vanquish members for turning out!

Vanquish has been growing stronger as we've transitioned into a 350+ member guild. It is the members that make Vanquish such a success.

• Lennitz
    Lennitz
    Soul Shriven
    I have been with Vanquish for 3+ months and they are one of the finest guilds I have been a member of, in any MMO. I could go on about the daily events, the camaraderie, the guild shenanigans, etc., but I think the best way to explain Vanquish is this snippet from the original post.

"Our leadership team follows a “guild first” philosophy, forgoing playing entirely for themselves and putting the guild and its members ahead of all else. Helpful, understanding, transparent and confident, the leaders of Vanquish drive the guild ever forward in order to take their membership from where they have been to where they have not! "

The leaders of this guild truly go out of their way to present the best possible guild to it's members. Whether it's bringing us out to take down some world bosses, or into a trial to master the mechanics, or onto the PvP batterfields for some guild mayhem, or teaching yours truly how to tank, the officers go above and beyond to make Vanquish a wonderful experience for all. Furthermore, this attitude extends to everyone in the guild. If you need folks for a dungeon run, or to have some gear made, or even general game related questions, there is almost always someone willing to share their time and expertise.

This is my third stint with the game and the first time it has stuck, in large part to the wonderful guild I found. I cannot recommend Vanguish enough for players of all skill levels to call their home.
    Edited by Lennitz on September 9, 2020 4:33AM
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, thanks... you lost me at the ESO Logs thing.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Nori
    Nori
    ✭✭✭
    No matter what aspect of the game you want to enjoy, Vanquish will make it possible for you to enjoy it with friends. Want to just hang out and do your thing? No problem. Want to wet your feet in trials? No problem. Experienced all PvE content on normal, but want to grow and see how far you can go? Run vet Trials with your guild mates! Pvp noob? Join Friday Night Fights. Pvp Pro? There are events for you, too!
    I have never been part of a guild before, that embraces all aspects of a game like Vanquish and provides the knowledge for those who ask.

From casual to min/max player, you will find kindred spirits.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭

Understandable and we know Vanquish isn't for everyone.

We embrace and strive to achieve all the content ESO offers. In doing so we also have to embrace the fact that ESOLogs is part of the game. ESOLogs is nothing more than a tool that Vanquish uses in vet trial groups to help our members achieve end game content. Our Code of Conduct includes the following policy on the use of ESOLogs by the guild and our members:

"ESOLOGS

This is a fantastic tool for analyzing your performance and measuring it. Vanquish will use it for the purposes of improving performance and helping each other. Our Vet trials lead will use the logs to help their groups understand how they can improve as they progress through end game content.

The Vanquish Guild ESOLogs is set to private. You can find the join link on our Discord server. By applying to and joining the guild on ESOLogs you agree to not share any information contained in the logs with anyone other than Vanquish members. These logs will not be used for exclusion or 'dps shaming' by or against any Vanquish member."

As I said your stance on ESOLogs is totally understandable, but it is a shame that you would dismiss everything else Vanquish has to offer over something that affects only vet trials. We wish you well in your adventures and hope you find a guild that fits your needs.
    Edited by Savina on September 9, 2020 4:55PM
  • Santaniko
    Santaniko
    Soul Shriven

Hi M_Volsung - Your reaction suggests that you’ve had a bad experience with guilds using ESOL as a tool for measuring a member’s value to the guild.

As one of Vanquish’s trial leaders, I can assure you: that’s just not where WE’RE at - as Sav points out, our logs are private, and used to help all of us grow as players and teammates when tackling Vet-level, group content.

If you’re into building your skills to their greatest potential, it’s essential to have a good reference for analysis and improvement. After all, you wouldn’t deny a sprinter their stopwatch

If that’s a deal-breaker for you, that’s ok too. Enjoy the game as you like - that’s our credo.

Cheers,
    Santaniko
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Roll Call, a time-honored Vanquish Tradition, was held Saturday September 19th at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST!

Roll Call attendance was ASTONISHING!!! Over 100 people in attendance last night, we no longer fit on the Daggerfall bridge. We adjusted and moved to a more open spot beside the bridge.

original.png?1600618092

With so many people in attendance the traditional Vanquish parade through Daggerfall was a bit different than years past. We did not crash the instance!! As our members continued to port into Daggerfall, Vanquish gradually became the instance. As we moved through Daggerfall we noticed only a couple of people, and zone chat was nonexistent. We are that awesome we seemed to have our own instant!!!

original.png?1600618075

If you'd like to know more about the Vanquish Guild, we invite you to read the ROLL CALL SEPT. 2020 EDITION transcript on our website.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish created a recruitment video for the #TAMRIELTOGETHER contest!!

Special thanks to Duck and Santaniko for the creative art work and video production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxbraRLYa1w&amp;feature=emb_logo&amp;ab_channel=VanquishGuild
    Edited by Savina on November 8, 2020 7:41PM
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish has kicked off the Holiday Season with another year of "PAY IT FORWARD HOLIDAY CHALLENGE"

original.png?1606351697

It is called the “Pay it Forward Holiday Challenge” I’m challenging all of Vanquish to go out into Tamriel, your own home, and/or your city and “Pay it Forward” each day with me. I want to share with all of you the joy, paying it forward with a random act of kindness each day can bring. Go on smile at that co-worker that you really do not care much for and say, “Good Morning”! Take some of those 1000’s of mats you have in your craft bag and find a new player and say, “Hi could you use 100 of these?” Step outside your comfort zone and when someone in guild chat is asking for help running a dungeon
fill that last spot for them and help them out. Randomly pick someone on the guild list and send them a nice mail with some gift item you think they might need or just a friendly note thanking them for something they have done for you. Stop and help someone out in the world of Tamriel or the real world. And when people act like you are crazy or when you just don’t know how to explain what you are doing
..Just say “My guild leader, Savina, challenged me to “Pay it Forward” and you’re the recipient of me doing just that, have a nice day! /smile”

You can follow this link to see the busy season full of events coming up for Vanquish.

Edited by Savina on November 29, 2020 9:56PM
  • pollywogs1970
    pollywogs1970
    ✭✭
    I went to the website but can't find a place to submit application?
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @pollywogs1970

I hope this helps and I will watch for your application!

In the upper right hand corner of the site you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will tell "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. Then you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)

• Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

A Vanquish Guild 2020 in Review as we prepare to ring in 2021! We are still recruiting and growing, you can visit the Vanquish home page to read more about us or to fill out an application (please be thorough).

large.png?1609439501

GOOD-BYE 2020. WELCOME 2021 !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR VANQUISH!!

Looking back on 2020, I was surprised to see just how great of a year it has been for Vanquish. Real life has taken a toll on all of us this year and I know most are ready to put 2020 behind us. However, looking back from a Vanquish perspective it has been a DAMN GOOD YEAR. The real-world pandemic has brought Vanquish members closer together as we have spent more time at home and on-line together. The guild has grown stronger and accomplished great feats and challenges this year.

VANQUISH 2020 IN REVIEW:

As we continued to grow our family, we expanded our Core Leadership, the Vanquish Guard, and added a new rank of Raid Leader, to support the growing membership. Thank you Kapp for stepping up to fill the position of Raid Leader and pave the way for those to follow! DanTheMann was promoted to PvP captain. Vanquish added 5 new officers Kildaan, Bella, Nuke, Glitter, and Santaniko to the Core Leadership. The Vanquish Guard welcomed 13 members into their ranks, Rail, TGO, Taeve, Warden, Xrist04, Zildjin, Kapp, Voratus, Zenish, Creak, Hemlock, Moy and Nnamrak(Paul).

The Events page, which has always been full, seen a new level of expansion this year. To make room for the additional events we now run multiple events in a time slot providing the content does not conflict. Duck and Kildaan hosted FUS RO DAH dragon hunts, Gear Runs, Once Upon a Dungeon, and Helm Runs which have all ran their course but should be back in the future. Sarah is now hosting PvP 101 every other Friday night. Lenore brought us weekday morning PvP with her RAB event. We played weekly Trivia with Moy February-July. Through the Greymoor expansion Tono hosted Harrowstorms several times a week July-November. Creak stepped up to host Sunday Fishfest each week. Bella added Day Trials, normal and vet, on Fridays and IC storyline questing. Kildaan has brought us Drunken Friday night trials. Santaniko gave us Last Call on Sunday evenings. The Progression Raid Leads host Open Vet Trials and Vet Trial Challenges several times a month. The Vet Trial Progression Program was reworked to include as many members as possible and is now running up to 4 Tiers of Vet Progression Teams. That is a lot of event additions in 2020! Our favorite static events such as MnM, UDT, SP’zoneD, WzW, TTP, FnF, SmS, and BC are still going strong!

We had huge member turn out during special events in 2020. Kildaan has taken Da Bears and Flappies event to PvP, trials and dragon hunts to name a few. Vanquish celebrated our 6th Birthday with ESO in March with an entire day worth of special events that included SmS, MnM, LawnDarts, Vanquish Dome, Roll Call, Murder Mystery, FnF, and late-night trials. Record breaking turnout for both March and September Roll Calls. (Over 100 members in Sept. we had our own instance in Daggerfall!) Vanquish members expanded their knowledge and skill through Tank Talk, Looking at Logs, DPS Basics, Healing 101 and Intro to Vet Trials events. In September more than 70 members attended the 3rd annual World Boss Marathon, as we took down all 151 World Bosses in 18 hours and 18 minutes! We had several holiday parties and events at year end.

Vanquish expanded our list of Member Spotlights this year with interviews from Nuke, Santaniko, Glitter, Karthrag, Taeve, Hemlock, RoseMachie, and Xrist04. We have seen Featured Home Tour from Moy, Hemlock, Duck, Lenore, Lily, and of course Tono. Tono has so many homes that we tour it would be impossible to mention them all. However, his Halloween homes this year added a special kind of scary to the holiday. Thank you all for opening your homes for the rest of us to enjoy!

Our Vet trial progression groups this year have racked up the accomplishments and achievements. The Vet Trial Leads reorganize and expand our progression groups to accommodate those with an interest and willing to work toward the qualifications. All the Progression Trial groups have cleared trial after trial this year. The T4 group, which is our most experienced and highest level progression group, has set the pace with Vanquish Firsts in clearing Vet Kynes, Vet Sunspire, Vet Cloudrest (and +1), Vet Asylum Sanctorium +1, Vet MoL HM, Vet HoF and Vet HoF HM.

Duck and Santaniko created a guild recruitment video for #TamrielTogether-Guild Contest in November. This was an incredibly unique and remarkable video that placed 8th among the 270+ submissions. If you haven’t seen the video you can find it on the VNQ youtube page.

The Vanquish production of “An ESO Christmas Carol” in its second year we expanded the performances to six. Vanquish members and the ESO community members loved the show. This production is unique, and you will not find anything else like it. If you missed the performances, you could visit the VNQ youtube page to view a video. Special thanks to Duck, Cyfrinair, Dan, Josie, Trickster, Gandalf, and Christopher for their time and effort to entertain us all!

Also, this Christmas Fripple and Myst gave all Vanquish a special gift with their written, produced and preformed Christmas carol “A Friday Night Fight Christmas”. This is an amazing song folks, it is posted in the Discord Announcement channel if you missed it. Some incredibly special elves (Aireal, Josie, Lily, and Tono) decorated a Vanquish Holiday Hideaway at the Stillwaters Retreat for all to enjoy.

Vanquish started 2020 by ringing in the New Year, coast to coast, with Baby New Year Naked Trials. We will wave good-bye to 2020 and once again ring in the New Year, coast to coast with Baby New Year Naked Trials.

Edited by Savina on December 31, 2020 7:20PM
  • Laerion
    Laerion
    ✭
    I started playing ESO in late November 2020 and Vanquish has provided me much in picking up the ropes of the game! I highly recommend this guild for both new and returning players!
  • Nasamun
    Nasamun
    Soul Shriven
    I've been here almost a month and wish I had joined sooner. There's always some event going on and people are always running stuff, dungeons, randoms, pvp. I really feel like I learn something every time I'm in game with folks from Vanquish. The folks leading events are always patient and respectful. I've made some pretty descent friends so far in the short time I've been here and hoping to make several more.

So to sum up, these guys and gals over at Vanquish are pretty darn cool.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Nasamun wrote: »
    I've been here almost a month and wish I had joined sooner. There's always some event going on and people are always running stuff, dungeons, randoms, pvp. I really feel like I learn something every time I'm in game with folks from Vanquish. The folks leading events are always patient and respectful. I've made some pretty descent friends so far in the short time I've been here and hoping to make several more.

So to sum up, these guys and gals over at Vanquish are pretty darn cool.

Thanks you for the kind words @Nasamun.

Vanquish is very excited for the year long "Gates of Oblivion" adventure, we've now changed the look of the website to reflect our excitement. We invite everyone to stop by the website and have a look around our "News Articles: and "Public Forum" sections to get a better glimpse of what the Vanquish Guild is all about. Also, new to the site is the addition of a Guides sections, these are geared to newer players mostly. The Guides are growing as we complete them so check back often!

If Vanquish seems like the guild for you, please fill out an application on the website.

In the upper right hand corner of the site you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will read "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for a Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. NOW you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)

• Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Original post has been updated to reflect our current active Roster as 400-425 members
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish invites everyone to stop by the website and have a look around our "News Articles: and "Public Forum" sections to get a better glimpse of what the Vanquish Guild is all about. Also, new to the site is the addition of a GUIDES sections, these are geared to newer players mostly. The Guides are growing as we complete them so check back often!

If Vanquish seems like the guild for you, please fill out an application on the website.

In the upper right hand corner of the site you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will read "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for a Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. NOW you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link. (Please be thorough)
  • Photomac
    Photomac
    ✭
    I applied last night. Look forward to joining the guild soon. Thank you for your consideration.

Photomac