The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poll - What do you want to see in the crown store?

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
To be honest i'm not sure the cash shop rotations are that good, it's been years since certain items were in the store.
That being said what do you want to see in the crown store? old and new.
I like polls, They are a easy way for devs to see a general opinion , but that's just my opinion.
Please Talk! i love Reading all of your comments/opinions in the morning, this community is so talkative and amazing :)
Edited by francesinhalover on June 25, 2021 10:37PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!

Poll - What do you want to see in the crown store? 95 votes

More weapon's with special effects , I'm not a fan of arms packs
0%
Old/New Mounts and pets, Also the ones with special effects
1%
AaronTC 1 vote
Hairstyles , adornments , body markings , Outfits , masks...
56%
NirntrotterKendaricAstridQuietPanda_22guulCoolBlast3SorakaCloudtraderpavlaprovazStovahkiinDestaiFolkbMetamonLarianacmetzger93MythicEmperormeekmikoemilyhyoyeonLehnuinSydneyGrey 54 votes
More crown crates one isn't enough give me 3 to chose from
2%
lolo_01b16_ESOPeter92 2 votes
One or two old Monster Arms packs coming back to the store together with the new one released each month
2%
Fennwittyfrancesinhalover 2 votes
I like the crown store the way it is.
0%
I want the old products that were removed to come back to the store not be on crown crates!
22%
StxElsonsoEasily_LostTheImperfectJierdanitTelvanniWizardWildberryjackjoergingerCanperial35Rishikesa108rootkitroninsunny668shrekt4303SammyKhajitPainikRugby_hookrisfiDokatamoo_2021Kurokewi 21 votes
Everything!!! I want more stuff each month old and new the crown store is boring
12%
FischblutWise_WillOfTheEightNord_RaseriYe_Olde_CroweSylaeVikkiVonTraxxNSatinHoneyBunBadgersEmperorRemanIVbridgetrosearangion 12 votes
Old things should take years to come back so they stay exclusive.
0%
More dlc Sales
3%
Iruil_ESOnewtinmplssix2fall 3 votes
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely more hairstyles.
    Preferably for Argonians

It'd be nice if they updated the markings to NOT delete your body skin too.
    I want to use the markings WITHOUT going from scaled to a leathery mess.
    Edited by Metamon on June 27, 2021 2:24PM
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The crown store isn't really that interesting, but if I had to choose anything, it would be costumes and hairstyles. But I would generally find it more entertaining if you could buy such things directly in the game, e.g. if you can go to a barber in Alinor or buy costumes from a tailor.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hairstyles & long retired costumes without a doubt. These days, unobtainable hairstyles are becoming more & more prevalent in both promo images as well as NPCs in the game.

There are hairstyles that have been in this game for 4-5+ years now since the Orsinium & Thieves Guild/Dark Brotherhood DLC that were never made available to players.
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other: The current chapter.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, we need some more cosmetics STAT.

How many monthly showcases have featured hairstyles by now? There are so many players who would buy more styles if only they were available... and a decent number of styles in game on NPCs that just aren't available to us. There are some that have object IDs, have been tested on PTS, and are hotly requested, and all ZOS needs to do to make money is put them in the store.

Especially now that we have one of those unavailable hairstyles following us around and taunting us the whole time. It's obvious the NPC design team loves these hairstyles, but the crown store team doesn't think that anyone else would?

I just want Short Mussed Wave to release...
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One or two old Monster Arms packs coming back to the store together with the new one released each month
    i love this one

Wrestlers-Buzz-Cut-2-1.jpg
  • Rugby_hook
    Rugby_hook
    ✭✭✭
    I want the old products that were removed to come back to the store not be on crown crates!
    Elinihir private arena
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other- All houses who are in the game should be in crown store so player can always buy them.
    Like I said on some other threads,when I see a house added to crown store I may not have an idea what to do with it and as houses are expensive stuff I don't buy it if I don't know what to do with it.
    3 months later an idea pops into my mind but the house is long gone from crown store and I need to wait for another year or longer till it comes back and by that time I may have lost interest in it and won't buy it the next time it comes on the store.
    I know a lot of people who have the same problem.

Houses should not be a time limited thing.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -All limited house as permanent additions, they are too expensive to be up for such a limited time and then take years to come back.
    -More mounts, skins, personalities, pets for direct sale and not in crates... I don't remember the last time we had a unique looking mount in the store and not in crates or as a gem-exclusive.
    -More hairstyles; there's a lot of NPC hairstyles existing in-game that would be easy to add for player characters, and also nice hairstyles we see in loading screen art.
    -New furnishing packs, especially with structural features like doors, windows, etc.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like reasonably priced appearance packs like we currently have. There needs to be more personalities available in the game!

Honestly, my biggest complaint about the crown store is the fact that most items don't remain available for purchase. Well that and how insanely expensive most things are. I'm at the point where I'm only buying things like race changes or outfit slots. Housing prices are too much.
    Edited by Destai on June 29, 2021 5:13PM
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheaper wares. 3:)
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed the "More furniture packs/building blocks/special furniture"-option. ;-)
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously you can see the one I voted for, which I felt was the most important one to me, but I'd also love to see old mounts and pets come back along with old Crown Crates. It would be nice to see like, the new crate alongside an old one or two.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed the "More furniture packs/building blocks/special furniture"-option. ;-)

I guess, you would have to chose this option "Everything!!! I want more stuff each month old and new the crown store is boring"

but i was just testing the poll limits and having fun with it.
    It is helpful because now i and other people at least know the colors.

but yeah polls can be really hard and i should had thought better about the options.
    At this point i wish i could delete posts, but for some reason zenimax doesn't let me.
    Edited by francesinhalover on June 29, 2021 12:09PM
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veya hair, more Afrocentric hairstyles, etc
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually just buy items from the style parlor, or decently priced costumes.I sure wish that Naryu costume was 40 gems not 100, (by time I get 3600 endeavors, it prob be gone lol)
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed more cosmetics. Love the existing ones but adding new ones more frequently would be great. Don't need more mounts, weapon styles, crates, etc. Have enough.
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on June 29, 2021 9:00PM
    PC NA
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hairstyles!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hairstyles and beards.
    Some normal-looking skins or body markings for Khajiit and Argonians. No glowing eyes or weird magical effects, please.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 4, 2021 8:19AM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These are oddly specific. I'm always up for new cosmetics to freshen up my appearance. I would also like new weapons with effects but I like the arms packs as well. (I just wish they weren't lazy about designing every weapon.)
  • arangion
    arangion
    Everything!!! I want more stuff each month old and new the crown store is boring
    I need grim harvester outfit for sale in crown store.
    Edited by arangion on July 6, 2021 11:18AM
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class change tokens
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Region change token. NA is far more stable, even connecting from EU.
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    class change tokens
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO has such a good thing going with character customisation, I'd for sure like to see more of it.
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

They won't add more things unless they are in crates, so the WHALES can look down on plebs and spend $1,000's on the game and look better than you.

They're run the game this way for years now. It's not going to change. I've given up on expecting positive change for the masses.

Choose: Gamble crates or the same basic pets, mounts, and parlor styles for the past 7 years! hahaha