Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please allow platform transfers—

F1thyphil
F1thyphil
✭✭
Edited by F1thyphil on July 12, 2023 2:12PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would definitely be nice to have the option. As far as aftermarket controllers go you can get them for $30 on Amazon, but the buttons are very stiff and the joystick has no sensitivity so you can’t do any precision aiming so I’m back to using a broken dual shock controller.
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more concerned about MS/ZOS deciding that they want to make Xbox "the best place to play" and somehow disadvantaging PS4/5 (by introducing exclusive content, delaying dlc releases, or just failing to properly test/bugfix the PS4/5 clients).
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Luckily I was able to get PS5 at launch but just in case I purchased a extra controller about 6 months before since I was down to only 2 working joysticks. By the the time I get the PS5 i was down to 2 working controllers included the one I purchased just in case that went with the system when I got rid of it.

Hope you can get your new PS5 soon!

Stay safe everyone and ZOS please fix the green tree micromanaging :)
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    F1thyphil wrote: »
    I am a current PS4 player and had every intention to move to ps5 when I can find one, but what is becoming an issue is that Sony has stopped making things like controllers for the Ps4.. With next to no ps5’s available, and no replacement accessories available it’s only a matter of time before this becomes a bigger issue. I repair my controllers and have kept them going for now, everybody is sold out of DualShock 4 controllers, and I don’t see any 3rd party accessories becoming quickly available to fill the gap.

It isn't impossible to get a PS5. It just requires patience. I got mine with the help of the twitter feeds dedicated to finding one after only 2 weeks of looking. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to ship to me but the wait was well worth it.