The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

'Lost Lobby Connection' (PvP PC EU)

Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
✭✭✭✭✭
Got booted whilst in PvP...can't get back in after character selection - Loading screen - back to lobby with error...anyone else having an issue?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 6, 2021 4:56PM
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found a work around -> Connected another character and managed then to relog to the other.
    Wouldn't work otherwise.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please be sure to try the troubleshooting in this article to resolve the 334 Error if this issue continues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Please be sure to try the troubleshooting in this article to resolve the 334 Error if this issue continues.

Hi and thanks, BillE.

The steps above worked for me. I'm assuming my character was stuck in a big combat scenario hence I couldn't get back in.

Cheers for the reply.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for letting us know that the troubleshooting worked to resolve the error message. As the issue is now resolved, we are going to close out the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.