The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returnee player looking for a guild

SilverFauxe
Cp 704 master crafter thats looking for a home. Evening player and active in voice chat... So im also looking for an active voice chat to join in on and hang out while doing group things or solo.
  • NachoProblem
    Cp 704 master crafter thats looking for a home. Evening player and active in voice chat... So im also looking for an active voice chat to join in on and hang out while doing group things or solo.

Hi there!

Ell Eff Gee is always looking for new people to hangout with. We are a guild that does a little bit of everything, PVE, PVP, and other social events. We are very low key, and don't have any requirements other than just be chill. We also have a fairly active discord, where members like to hang.

If you are interested, let me know. My in-game name is @NachoProblem. Feel free to send me a message.

Cheers!
    Nacho

Edited by NachoProblem on July 7, 2021 7:32PM
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Here there Silver,

I run a small tight nit group of pretty social players a few of us are pretty experienced but everyone else is new or returning to the game. If your interested and want to chat my discord is Wyvernflame#3188
  • Mistindantacles
    Hello, SilverFauxe!

Guild Medieval's commitment to a drama free, family-oriented, people focused gaming environment means that you'll find plenty of like-minded folks in chat to run with or just "hang with" as you run solo.

Be sure to read more about us here.