Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Valid internet connection PS5

Rescue78
Rescue78
✭✭✭
Getting this all of a sudden on the PS5. Anyone else?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 5, 2021 6:25PM
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Yep
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    We had this issue for 2 hours this AM across the platforms from 07:30 to 09:20 AM EDT.

We gots it again.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    So it’s probably all the NA servers. Bummer
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Same thing on PS4/NA.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't get into the Hall of the Dead in Eastmarch. Keeps losing connection while trying to load in.
  • AzOutback
    AzOutback
    ✭✭
    Same, Xbox NA
  • Rescue78
    Rescue78
    ✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    PC/NA
    We had this issue for 2 hours this AM across the platforms from 07:30 to 09:20 AM EDT.

We gots it again.

Yeah I saw it was happening this morning but they have a banner saying the issue was resolved so I wasn’t sure. Looks like it’s back. They need to feed the hamsters better food.
  • Jykel
    Jykel
    ✭✭
    Yep, was happening to me and my duo buddy last night (PS5/NA). Started with the gitters and then gradually progressing to everything freezing, no valid connection etc. Deleted save file, restarted PS5 and router . . . still happening.
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    I rebooted and it cleared. Probably could have just closed the launcher. About 1pm pacific. I was at a dolmen and everything just stopped working. Bummer.
    Edited by oldbobdude on July 1, 2021 11:46PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The login issues for NA players on July 1st are now resolved. We will be closing this discussion going forward. If you still run into any issues logging in please feel free to start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.