The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[PC] [EU] New PvP Guild Kamikaze Penguins is recruiting!

MediTeddy
MediTeddy
Soul Shriven
Kamikaze Penguins is a newly formed PvP-tribe protecting the Unforeseen Queen of the Dominion and battling in the Blackreach campaign

We play the campaign, but aren’t shy to hunt down our enemies either. We play as a team, we stay on the crown, we are the waddle of terror in the eyes of our enemies and we have fun while doing so. If you are looking for a good spirited guild to learn how to do PvP, or you are a more seasoned warrior looking for a wholesome, funny company to fill your pockets with AP, join us today on our journey to paint the map yellow.

In Imperial City we do dailies, farm telvar/key fragments/leads/hats, whatever our guildies need (includes BG and some PvE content).

We like to kill without drama or /sweep. We kill them with kindness and honour as warriors should.

Joining our discord is mandatory, you don’t have to speak, but on guild runs you have to listen.

So join us for the Midyear Mayhem, which is the best time to join a fun-loving light PvP-group!

LG-icon-questbanner-Aldmeri_Dominion.png

• Brander12
    Brander12
    ✭✭
    With all the respect, who do you fight in Blackreach? NPCs?
    Options
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, could you expand further on "but aren’t shy to hunt down our enemies either.". what do you mean by this? chasing people across the map, outnumbering and swarming down solo players and small scale groups/players?
    Options
  • MediTeddy
    MediTeddy
    Soul Shriven
    Dillpat wrote: »
    Hi, could you expand further on "but aren’t shy to hunt down our enemies either.". what do you mean by this? chasing people across the map, outnumbering and swarming down solo players and small scale groups/players?

I can see why it could be interpreted that way, but that's not what we're about. For us it means that we won't abstain from combat and that we try and hold our ground outnumbered or not. Though we play with heavy focus on objectives, we like old-fashioned brawls just as much. We do not bully solo players or small groups, we are a relatively new and small group ourselves at the moment.
    Options
  • MediTeddy
    MediTeddy
    Soul Shriven
    Brander12 wrote: »
    With all the respect, who do you fight in Blackreach? NPCs?

The other two alliances of course, silly! ;)
    Options
  • Togal
    Togal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Togal on July 1, 2021 5:20AM
    Options
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    MediTeddy wrote: »

I can see why it could be interpreted that way, but that's not what we're about. For us it means that we won't abstain from combat and that we try and hold our ground outnumbered or not. Though we play with heavy focus on objectives, we like old-fashioned brawls just as much. We do not bully solo players or small groups, we are a relatively new and small group ourselves at the moment.

ah thank you very much. sorry for the confusion, i of course meant no offense and hope you see/saw it that way! I'd definitely be interested in having more people to small scale/duo ect with in cyro. Is there an @ for someone i can contact in game?
    Options
  • MediTeddy
    MediTeddy
    Soul Shriven
    ah thank you very much. sorry for the confusion, i of course meant no offense and hope you see/saw it that way! I'd definitely be interested in having more people to small scale/duo ect with in cyro. Is there an @ for someone i can contact in game?

No offense taken :)

You can message/mail me in-game @MediTeddy!
    Options