The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

new way to get stuck discovered

GretchenRPH
GretchenRPH
✭✭
how to replicate the situation one of my characters is now in until a help ticket maybe results in someone moving my character:
1. enter the under-50 cyrodil campaign.
2. go in a delve.
3. hit 50 in the delve.
4. find yourself unable to exit the delve because it means trying to enter a campaign that doesn't allow level 50 in it :)

One other stuck situation in Cyrodil I found a while ago was:
1. enter a very busy Cyrodil campaign.
2. go to Sheogorath's little pocket cheese dimension.
3. find yourself unable to leave it because the Cyrodil campaign "outside" is entirely full so it won't let you in.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can try getting unstuck by queuing and porting to imperial city. Not sure about this specific case, but usually that is a save way to get yourself unstuck.
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how to replicate the situation one of my characters is now in until a help ticket maybe results in someone moving my character:
    1. enter the under-50 cyrodil campaign.
    2. go in a delve.
    3. hit 50 in the delve.
    4. find yourself unable to exit the delve because it means trying to enter a campaign that doesn't allow level 50 in it :)

One other stuck situation in Cyrodil I found a while ago was:
    1. enter a very busy Cyrodil campaign.
    2. go to Sheogorath's little pocket cheese dimension.
    3. find yourself unable to leave it because the Cyrodil campaign "outside" is entirely full so it won't let you in.

Port to imperial city and you'll be free
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • GretchenRPH
    GretchenRPH
    ✭✭
    thanks! I checked in a couple hours and I wasn't in Cyrodil any more so either it booted me out or game staff saw my ticket and moved me :)