The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bangkorai Quest: The Parley Help (spoilers - SOLVED)

JamieCOTC
JamieCOTC
I get in the right position on the overlook and everything is fine until the attack. Then I get the prompt to "use targeted spells" w/ an arrow over Gabrielle's head and a small icon pops up w/ a "Not Bound" message beside it. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm being stupid, but I'm not sure of what to do. Thanks.
Edited by JamieCOTC on April 29, 2014 8:29PM
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found it easier to go down and actually fight the mobs!
  • JamieCOTC
    JamieCOTC
    I found it easier to go down and actually fight the mobs!

Thanks. I'll try that, still I'd kind of like to know why the mage part won't work.
  • mail2zyddb16_ESO
    mail2zyddb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    this quest is poorly written, it's not immediately clear that you are supposed to stay upstairs, it's quite easy to fail the quest and the queen will be killed if you go fight down there.
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    It's your "Use synergy" button.
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
  • JamieCOTC
    JamieCOTC
    Shillen wrote: »
    It's your "Use synergy" button.

That was it. Thank you very, very much.

• tpb01
    tpb01
    ✭✭
    I have not solved this quest. I stay on top, hover the green circles over the enemy troops, target certain enemies with the mouse, but the queen keeps dying around the 5th or 6th wave of troops. How do you keep her alive?
  • Tarquin44
    Tarquin44
    I have the same problem. In the youtube video Gabrielle Benale raises her arm and the spell is cast. Doesn't work for me. This is an extended beta version as far as I'm concerned.
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    I have the same problem u must got 3 spells I got only one Gab.
    The two others don't reacting
    Please solve this problem I'm a veteran now and can not solve the parley quest.
    After see some video I know why
    Solve this so I can play the game
    There are many bugs in the game
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is old but I wanted to offer feedback anyway... put it in 1st person mode if it's not already, makes it easier to target.

Also if you have a ranged attack, try and hit the people coming in from your side from above so they focus on you and not the queen.

Also make sure if there is fighting in the middle to clear that out first so the fighter guild members can disperse outside to the archers.
    Edited by Texecutioner187 on May 5, 2017 12:50AM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished this quest ( died about 3 times ). The best way I found was to jump down the cliff and stand away from the Queen ( Magicka Sorcerer ).
    It seems even if you die, the attacks do not start from the beginning, they got shorter and shorter each time.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.