The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MYM-- Pvp fun again

Theignson
Theignson
✭✭✭✭✭
For the first time in maybe a year, my faction is poplocked late PST (PC/NA) again. Last night all 3 factions poplocked. Huge keep battles with hundreds of players. Amazingly, the game held up pretty well, yes still some delay with skills but not as bad as in the past.

You can't go ten feet without stumbling over cloaked NB. Bombers blowing up 10 or more at once. Sorcs blasting crystal weapons. Insane damage, but also Thews tanks are back and 20 people gather round them unable to kill them, until a bomber runs up and blows them all up.

Damage is way overspecced, gankers are in their element, sheer chaos...just like old times.

Ill enjoy it while it lasts.
Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
Glimson, Arcanist, Major
All EP/ PC NA
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    I burn through my detection pots. But be sure, it pays off. >:)
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, cyrodiil has been unplayable from about 7pm-11pm PST.

Made a clip yesterday where over the course of 45 seconds I: Got stunned, had to break three 3 times in a row, with full stam cost each time. Tried to heavy attack to restore stamina and counted 4 full seconds between the animation and attack actually landing. Got mobbed and mistformed upstairs, got pulled out of mist by nothing. Hit my armor buff, didn't activate. Had a good pull on top of the tower now, partner dropped a nova I couldn't activate. Tried to drop my smash anyway, ran around looking at the ground for 3 seconds until it finally went off. Wanted to drop a graveyard here too but lol, lag wasn't letting that happen, and everyone was teleporting around the screen so not like I could have hit anyone anyway. Got stunned again, proceeded to have to break free multiple times in a row again. Needed to heal but couldn't because my character needed to break free multiple times, again. Died.

It was like that for hours yesterday, and the day before that. This is xbox NA. Game is literally a dumpster fire. Can we post our own clips on the forums? I'd actually love to post it here because it's almost hilarious how bad it is.

That said...after about midnight it's been great! Still poplocked even but the servers I guess cool down from nuclear inferno to just regular trash fire and start to mostly function, after which some real PvP can finally happen which has been a blast.
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance has been touch-and-go (especially during prime time) but overall it's really nice to have so many in Cyrodiil again.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Performance has been touch-and-go (especially during prime time) but overall it's really nice to have so many in Cyrodiil again.

I look forward to MYM because performance seems better than the rest of the year.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, MyM should be longer
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually saw Gray Host and Blackreach poplocked at the same time on PS4 EU, which is quite incredible because Blackreach is always empty and Gray Host only gets nearly poplocked during prime time.
    PS | EU
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    I look forward to MYM because performance seems better than the rest of the year.

What server are you playing on cause the rest of us would like to join! :)

Seriously though. I'm glad for you if you can actually play and it works well. For the vast majority of us however, it is literally the worst time of the year to play due to performance.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch servers are seriously struggling now after a relatively good first two or so days.

It's like playing Morrowind again where attacking enemies directly in front of you only results in a hit about 10% of the time.
  • Andre_Noir
    Andre_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raven was full every day in prime time even without event
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaysha wrote: »
    I burn through my detection pots. But be sure, it pays off. >:)

THX for this comment and not calling for more NB nerfs <3

And YES i hate this pots :D
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sluggy wrote: »
    katorga wrote: »

What server are you playing on cause the rest of us would like to join! :)

Seriously though. I'm glad for you if you can actually play and it works well. For the vast majority of us however, it is literally the worst time of the year to play due to performance.

I said "better", lol. Yeah, there is still some bad performance, but it "feels" like it is better. Totally subjective.

• DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love playing Elder Queue Online, which breaks after an hour then I don't have time to play if I wait another hour so I sign off.

Or I could go into one of the 7 day campaigns where everyone is just running AP trains rather than playing the game.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr