The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I R needz Stamplar PVP halpz

akredon_ESO
akredon_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hey yall,

I have been playing Templar since beta, I have over 6k hours invested into this class and over 25k achievements, and i want to PVP in battle grounds however, i cannot seem to get my stamplar to be even remotely competitive in bgs. I do not know if my MMR is to high that i am, in a tier where, others just Delete me. I have sunk so much time into searching for builds yet haven't found anything that is allowing me to do much. I have scoured the Forms, and YouTube looking for builds to make this class be what i would like it to be, However it just doesn't seem to be even remotely competitive. which is highly depressing when you have been playing something for so long. and have so much invested on a class Every other class seems to do what i do better, I have attempted at rerolling however, there are aspects about my main that makes it EXTREAMELY hard for me to just walk away * TIME INVEST MENT I AM LOOKING AT YOU* . I feel like i just cant give up now. Any one that feels like they could hook me up with something i would be greatly appreciated because i am 100% at a lost. I just hoped on my sorc, and cheese mode a BG with a 29-2 ratio. yet i hop on my templar and im sitting on a 3 - 8 death ratio and i cant seem to "GIT GUD" on this freaking class.

Also just so everyone knows, One of the build sets i been trying lately has been impregnable, and deadly ( haven't had much success) To be fare, I have attempted a lot of builds.. and i dont know what has changed but i am just 1. Not out putting enough damage, 2. Jabs is hitting like a wet noodle. I have attempted several High weapon damage builds, But not much success, due to resource issues. Trying to find that balance has been unnerving. I truly have been trying to put the leg work in, If someone knows something that i don't please tell me i am a open book at this point.

PS. If anyone on NA PC wants to duel i am 100% down to look at improving, I don't think im terrible At fighting, i just feel like a lot of my skills are lacking due to the class i have chosen. And just so that everyone who comments knows, I don't do Cyrodiil, the server performance literally makes me wanna commit seppuku,

Anyway thanks for listening to my ale induced rant :sweat_smile:
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have Ale in NA?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah man I use stamplar for pvp, but I am by no means some 1vX grade pvper. I typically use proc damage sets combined with the deadly set to really pack a punch with jabs.

If you want to duel to experiment different ideas, I’m totally down. Send me an in game mail and we’ll set up a time
  • Darian_Rath
    Darian_Rath
    ✭✭✭
    I have been using a slightly modified version of Deltia's Vanguard build and have been doing pretty well. The burst is real and survivability is strong with this build. I was able to 1vX effectively for the first time with it, and it's capable of absolutely deleting enemies with under 38K health with properly timed ults.

https://deltiasgaming.com/2021/04/30/eso-stamina-templar-pvp-build/
  • Amerises
    Amerises
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice build. Sorry all, another jabber Inc to bgs