Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Judges Wanted :)

ashfault
ashfault
✭✭
I am hoping I can get some assistance from a few of the players here. My guild is holding a housing competition and I am looking for a couple NA PC players to judge the homes. We ended up with 18 entries under 4 categories. The judges will be given access to a private discord channel within the guild discord and can either use addons to view the homes at their convenience or can be given guided tours. If you have a passion for housing and would like to view some cool homes let me know,
Thank you
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm surprised not to see others from the community offer to help here.
    I would be delighted to join your Discord group and help judging people's wonderful homes. I spend almost all my time online visiting people's creations.
    In terms of judging, I think it's a privilege and am always mindful of the time and resources that goes into decorating.
    I play on PC EU but have a character and regularly visit homes on NA. My only issue might be time difference if required to be online at a specific time
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • ashfault
    ashfault
    ✭✭
    Thanks for replying. I was thinking the same thing. :). If you are on now I could get you started. Whisper @ashfault I should be on for the next couple hours.
  • ashfault
    ashfault
    ✭✭
    I have found my Judges. Thank you everyone. :)