The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alliance Rank 4

Chips_Ahoy
Chips_Ahoy
✭✭✭✭✭
I am very confident in my healer skills, there is no dungeon that I have not managed to complete as a healer in HM.

But I recently run a pledge with a guildie who claims to be an expert healer and fetishist.

And he says that Warn Horn is a must-have skill for healers, but I don't like the PVP, which is the fastest way to get to Rank 4?
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random daily battleground. Right now, you get double AP if the scroll is active when you receive the reward.
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chips_Ahoy wrote: »
    I am very confident in my healer skills, there is no dungeon that I have not managed to complete as a healer in HM.

But I recently run a pledge with a guildie who claims to be an expert healer and fetishist.

And he says that Warn Horn is a must-have skill for healers, but I don't like the PVP, which is the fastest way to get to Rank 4?

I always used war horn as healer even when I was still running around with Sanctuary and Kagrenac's Hope.
    You can use the war torte to speed up the process of leveling alliance skill lines now,just do something in any PvP zone,I used to do town quests as it was less stressful and easy to manage even as healer.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with him Aggressive Horn ftw!, you get to assault 3 just by doing the tutorial, you'll just need to pvp for 1 skill level, so take advantage of the event.
    Options
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got to Assault level 6 just by hanging out with zerg groups in Cyro taking keeps and I never do PVP. Take advantage of the event while you can.
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, do the event with the double AP scroll and spend a few thousand gold to buy a few of the War Torte foods from a guild trader.
    Options
  • Chips_Ahoy
    Chips_Ahoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scroll + War Torte + Tutorial = Rank 4 in 5 Minutes.

Thank you very much to all of you.
    Options
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chips_Ahoy wrote: »
    Scroll + War Torte + Tutorial = Rank 4 in 5 Minutes.

Thank you very much to all of you.

With the tutorial actually do the missions, don't just go and tell them you don't need training.

They changed it a year or two back so you now get 3-4 times more AP from doing it then you would get from choosing the no training option at the start.
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mend walls in home alliance keeps. With double AP and war torte, you can quickly get to rank 4 and never have to participate in any fights.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    War Horn is used often by the Healer or the Tank. When both equip it in Pugs its usually a waste cause there's no communication and they're used one after another. Still it's nice to have.

I'd say play some battlegrounds. No matter how bad you do it's guaranteed AP, whereas in Cyro you need to participate and do well.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • honglatongla
    honglatongla
    ✭✭✭
    Use the scroll, eat a war torte, got to cyrodiil, join a zerg, run around for an hour and enjoy maxed out alliance war skill lines.
    Options