The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadows of Silence PVE/Social guild for new, veteran, and returning players!

• Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting and would love to have you join us. Any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me on discord :) Laila#5386
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still welcoming new members. We have a couple of trial team spots open

we're looking for the following roles for a new trial team we're trying to get running on Wednesdays at 8PM-10PM CDT. The team will be focusing on completing all vet DLC trials.

1 Tank - Prior vet trial tanking experience. Must be able to pair at least 2 of these sets: Ebon/Yolnahkriin/PowerfulAssault/Alkosh

3 DPS - No prior vet experience required. Must have a 33k+ 6mil or 60k+ 21 mil parse.

If you're not quite at these requirements but still interested please reach out anyway.
  • treadwyckb14a_ESO
    treadwyckb14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! I'm a returning player looking for a chill guild to play with and step back into dungeons and possibly trials. Main goal is just to have an active to guild to interact and play with, but I'm open to learning harder content. Would love to chat to determine if we're a mutual good fit.

All the best!
  • Benny80
    Benny80
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player looking for a friendly guild.

@BenO80
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We will get an invite sent soon! Sorry for the delay Ive been on vacation this week. :) please join our discord for a faster response. I should get back to normal schedule Thursday.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still welcoming new members! Have a question? Don't hesitate to ask.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! Looking for your ESO home? We may be that for you.
  • Pezdestroyer81
    Currently at work but I'm interested.... Put in an app and joined your discord

@pdawg81

Played beta until about a year after launch... Getting back into it, have 3 50s cp 156, but starting fresh with a warden, I love all aspects of the game.
    Edited by Pezdestroyer81 on May 8, 2021 1:31PM
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Invite - @hami1tonmath
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still welcoming new members! Come join us for fun social events and exploring Blackwood.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting and excited playing Blackwood! Feel free to join us, we would love for you to check us out.
  • msmcmillan
    msmcmillan
    Soul Shriven
    DPS/Healer interested if you have space. @ms.mcmillan
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting, our website has been updated, feel free to check it out! We would love for you to join us.
  • Trandelyn
    Trandelyn
    Soul Shriven
    Turned in an application on your guild site :).
  • Photomac
    Photomac
    I would like to join the guild if spots available. Discord Photomac#9281
    Edited by Photomac on June 29, 2021 10:04PM
  • Gnatz
    Gnatz
    ✭✭
    Photomac wrote: »
    I would like to join the guild if spots available. Discord Photomac#9281

Hey, Photomac!! @PandaKing should have sent you a friend request in Discord so we can get your in-game ID for an invite!

If you didn't get that, then send us an application either in-game or via our website http://www.sos-guild.com

Laters!!!
    Gnatz

"The squeaky wheel gets the kick." -- Minsc
  • Photomac
    Photomac
    Thanks! @Gnatz. Discord link doesn’t work and I didn’t get any friend request so far. Believe it is @Photomac for in game name. Have to leave a guild tonight before I can join guild in game. Thanks!
  • Symperion
    Symperion
    Soul Shriven
    Hello can i have a guild invite @war_munger please. looking for a active guild that runs trials and dungeons
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still welcoming new, returning, and veteran players!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Recruitment.png
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting new, returning, and veteran players. If you are looking for a PVE/Social guild to call home, we might be the guild for you. Join our discord or message me for more details!