Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Companion Rapport

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
Is there any addon that can display a list of the actions that have increased or decreased my companions' rapport for each of my characters? I would like to see the numerical amount by which each action changed the rapport. I can see the stats briefly as the actions are occurring, but I don't always notice them as I continue with other activities.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably a few now, try LootDropReborn, and change the settings so they write to loot log/text window.

I have it set up so rapport changes pop up on their own without writing anything but I'm pretty sure you can do both.
    PC NA
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    The only logging options I saw in LootDropReborn settings appeared to refer to showing the data in the chat window. If that is correct I would have to scroll through all the other messages in chat to find the rapport information. Am I missing some other logging option that would retain and display just the output from the addon?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should be able to create a second chat tab that doesn't display any player or NPC chat in it, while leaving your original the same.

This is a built-in feature of the chat window(s) not the addon.
    Edited by Fennwitty on June 17, 2021 12:15PM
    PC NA
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    I added the second tab but didn't see a tab or LootDrop setting that would direct the LootDrop output to that tab.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On that tab, uncheck everything except 'system'.
    PC NA
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    The tab options had no box for "system." I unchecked all the others, and the tab appeared to getting input from other addons. I have companion rapport activated in the LootDrop settings, but I saw no notice of that in chat tab 2 when I did something that increased my companion's rapport.
  • Argonianv2
    When you increase your rapport for each, they become more friendly. İf you go on "Let's talk about us." thingy, it changes by rapport inspiration.

Some tips:

Bastion:
    • Loves Mages Guild dailies. Group up with your friends and go for it.
    • Loves to fight against dolmen cultists.
    • Loves to gather runestone nodes.
    • Loves to read books from bookshelves.

Miri:
    • Loves to fight against goblins and Daedric delves, dungs, p. dungs.
    • Loves Fighters Guild dailies.
    • Loves to read books from bookshelves.

More details on Shimmer's video
    Edited by Argonianv2 on June 27, 2021 8:14PM
    Taunts-Like-Permablock
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Sucks that I can't use either of them...

They both hate stealing and murder....

And wouldn't you know it, I spend alot of my time when in game stealing/murdering everything I can while questing....

Hope they come out w/ Comps that dgaf about this in the future...
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admit that I treat Mirri as my bear or my twilight (that stay often in the way too , but at least do not speak platitudes and can be resurrected by a click).

If Mirri starts acting too much drama e.g. about insects or boats, and I have some WB handy, I let it take care of her. She does not learn, but at least I defuse. Bastian I utterly disliked since the quest, so I cannot speak about him.

This to say that I do not care about rapport very much, IRL there's enough of this.
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, a lot of sites says Bastion loves Rune stones, but I never ever get a like from him on that at all. I think Pisjic portals, but not Rune stones...

For Miri, she has a lot more options, in addition to what others have said, Killing snakes and crafting a alcoholic beverage brightens her mood.

Also, if your into the antiquity thing, Bastion loves for you to scry and Miri loves for you to dig, so, 2 birds one stone.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    You can steal and murder without affecting rapport by simply dismissing your companion until you finish the evil deed.