The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't enter home campaigne "You are already queued.."

Blackmoon777
Blackmoon777
✭✭✭
Hello!
I got buged and cant enter my home campaigne "thornblade"
when i try travel i got msg "You are already queued for that campaigne"
i tryed pt with someone and "travel to" , wayshrine tp, restarted game, loged of, turned of my computer, nothing helped.

I got buged 26.10.2014 when i tryed enter Thornblade.
i wrote support ticket.

if anyone got same problem pls share your expirience.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Blackmoon777‌

The error message "You are already queued for that campaign" seems to occur when a player is disconnected or crashes while queued for a campaign. It is possible to bypass this error by joining the queue as a group, or grouping with another player who is inside the campaign and using the "Travel to player" option.

We know you mentioned travel to, but please try doing this while grouped with a player that is in the campaign as opposed to a guild member. If that doesn't work, try relogging then check your notifications (press the N key by default). If you see a message to join the queue for Thornblade in there, click X to reject it, then try entering the campaign again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Blackmoon777
    Blackmoon777
    ✭✭✭
    Thyank you ZOS_GaryA, it helped! u just nee to cancel queue when u group with player that is in "locked" campaigne , then travel to.

PS. Big thx for player "Skulletheus" who formed pt with me to help me :)

cu in game
  • stuartx13
    stuartx13
    ✭✭✭
    i can go in as a group,But still cant get in how do i get rid of this bug?
  • Caim12
    Caim12
    ✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @Blackmoon777‌

The error message "You are already queued for that campaign" seems to occur when a player is disconnected or crashes while queued for a campaign. It is possible to bypass this error by joining the queue as a group, or grouping with another player who is inside the campaign and using the "Travel to player" option.

We know you mentioned travel to, but please try doing this while grouped with a player that is in the campaign as opposed to a guild member. If that doesn't work, try relogging then check your notifications (press the N key by default). If you see a message to join the queue for Thornblade in there, click X to reject it, then try entering the campaign again.

dont work :(
  • mronkain
    mronkain
    ✭✭
    The same message is shown, when in IC you go to certain area in the city from the sewer, return back to the sewer and try to enter another area.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

Given the age of this thread and that some information may be out of date, we have gone ahead and closed this thread. If you wish to discuss the topic further, please create a new thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.