Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bog Raider trait?

ShadowWolf44
ShadowWolf44
✭✭✭
I've deconstructed a LOT of Bog Raider armor- so far? I see no trait, for the "Black Fin Legion". Am I missing something? Or is this the first armor set, to not have a trait attached with it? Thanks in advance, if I don't get back w/anyone right away- dealing with some medical issue atm, and not always able to.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be misunderstanding you, pardon in that case, but... there are no traits for sets? Do you perhaps mean special style material, special material to make a craftable set in that particular style?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some styles where the accompanying motif is not in the game yet. Those sets will not yield style stones until that motif is added to the game.

Sometimes they will drop the style mats before the motif is actually dropping, but has been added to the data files (it will show in the achievements as a motif to learn).

This has been fairly standard, especially for DLC dungeon sets/styles, where the motif doesn't come out until 4-6 month later for "replayability"
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • ShadowWolf44
    ShadowWolf44
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    There are some styles where the accompanying motif is not in the game yet. Those sets will not yield style stones until that motif is added to the game.

Sometimes they will drop the style mats before the motif is actually dropping, but has been added to the data files (it will show in the achievements as a motif to learn).

This has been fairly standard, especially for DLC dungeon sets/styles, where the motif doesn't come out until 4-6 month later for "replayability"

Awesome, thanks for the info. I must have just not paid enough attention to trait-stones. All I needed to know.
  • ShadowWolf44
    ShadowWolf44
    ✭✭✭
    I may be misunderstanding you, pardon in that case, but... there are no traits for sets? Do you perhaps mean special style material, special material to make a craftable set in that particular style?

Yeah, I misspoke, and meant to say "Style stones" as in Clockwork city- Unfathomable Darkness has "Tenebrous Chord" or however you say it, or Apostles has "Fortified Brass". Not for making crafted sets, but for doing Vouchers, etc.

Now, with the new book stuff? Maybe we'll need for that- but I've not even touched that yet, other than to collect as many as possible.

The person who responded about them not being in the game quite yet? Had the right answer for me.

But I thank you for taking your time to respond.