Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MIDYEAR MAYHAM: Town Farming

eternalshockcable
eternalshockcable
✭✭✭

WATCH: my new guide on how to farm newbros,
at towns during Midyear Mayham.

Then hit that follow button , drop a comment below,
and best comment might be featured on the next guide.

https://twitch.tv/videos/1067286570

Enjoy,
- theshockcable
  • Scarr
    Scarr
    ✭✭✭
    I'll summarize.

#1 play from AU/NZ and lag PvP kill your opponents
    #2 carry 488 health pots
    #3 stack HP until you have twice as many HP as everyone else
    #4 hit buttons
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the must funny thing of the event is to hunt down those griefers.
    So please if you are ganked while doing quest in a city announce that in chat.
    There a lot of people that take pleasure in getting rid of them
  • eternalshockcable
    eternalshockcable
    ✭✭✭
    One of the must funny thing of the event is to hunt down those griefers.
    So please if you are ganked while doing quest in a city announce that in chat.
    There a lot of people that take pleasure in getting rid of them

"those griefers."

that's not grieving my dude that is actual pvp game play.
    Here is the definition:

A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), by using aspects of the game in unintended ways, such as destroying something another player made or built.[1] A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities. To qualify as griefing, a player must be using aspects of the game in unintended ways to annoy other players—if they are trying to gain a strategic advantage, it is instead called "cheating".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

Like i said in another post grieving someone is personal targeting someone, not camping a quest node.

Grieving example:
    if i see "so and so" that i recognize , follow them around the map not taking objectives, I just chase them till I get the kill on them. This is grieving someone and constitutes the harassment claim.

Not a grieving example:

killing a pve'er on a quest node pickup by camping the node. Technically the pvp'er is defending the quest node from you picking up a quest in that location. This is actual pvp game mechanics.

Edited by eternalshockcable on June 28, 2021 3:44PM