Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Friendly Casual Guild

AppleJuiceBox2
AppleJuiceBox2
✭✭✭
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing amazing! I am looking for a friendly casual guild that does so much of the game together and can also be a guide to play better. I do play daily but also casually and open to do anything end game or at least trying to learn. Not in to min/max as I have a family and as a Realtor in NC super busy.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! I did respond to a few other post but no replies yet.
  • NachoProblem
    Hi there!

We are always looking for new buddies to join us! Our guild is called Ell Eff Gee, and we are very casual. We have events several times a week. From PVE, PVP, hide and seek, and other shenanigans. We have players from all over the world, so someone is always online.

If you are interested, you can message me in-game @NachoProblem or find us in the guild finder.

Cheers!

Nacho :blush:
    Edited by NachoProblem on July 7, 2021 7:31PM
  • ariesardonyx
    Hi there!

We are always looking for new buddies to join us! Our guild is called LFG, and we are very casual. We have events several times a week. From PVE, PVP, hide and seek and other shenanigans. We have players from all over the world, so someone is always online.

If you are interested, you can message me in game @NachoProblem or find us in the guild finder.

Cheers!

Hello Nacho, what's your core play time?
  • NachoProblem
    Hi there!

We are always looking for new buddies to join us! Our guild is called LFG, and we are very casual. We have events several times a week. From PVE, PVP, hide and seek and other shenanigans. We have players from all over the world, so someone is always online.

If you are interested, you can message me in game @NachoProblem or find us in the guild finder.

Cheers!

Hello Nacho, what's your core play time?

Hi!

The guild is most active around late afternoon and evening PST. With events taking place around 6-7pm.