Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a temple to Namira in Elsweyr?

Supreme_Atromancer
Supreme_Atromancer
✭✭✭✭✭
Loremasters and those with an eye for detail, please help!

There are several temples to Daedra that have been important to the Khajiit throughout Northern and Southern Elsweyr: The Skooma Cat, Meruns, Azurah, Boethra, even Meridia. Is there any shrine or temple dedicated to Namira that appears in any of the lands we saw in the Year of the Dragon?
  • Sinlar
    Sinlar
    ✭✭✭
    For the Khajiit, Namira represents the forces that corrupt them, draw them to the bent dance of the moon beast in the great dark, and turn them physically into dro-m'Athra.
    In my extensive wanderings through Elsweyr this one has never seen a temple of any sort to that one.

The Khajiit have a very different view of the other Princes and past history involving them, that can prove to be quite eye opening.
    Regarding Namira and the great dark however, they are united in wanting nothing to do with it.
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sinlar . I had supposed that given all other peoples in Tamriel have their subversive cults and the shrines to vile entities, the Khajiiti might be the same.

But now, my Moon Sugar Meadow can become the single, lost shrine to Namira in Elsweyr. Thankyou for the insight, walker!