The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns to Gems/Seals Conversion?

voreo
voreo
✭✭✭
I feel like there should be a system to convert crowns into gems or seals. Mainly to be rid of the odd amounts leftover after a purchase, not sure what the conversion rate could be but it would have to account for any amount. Just be a neat little way to round everything off.

(Not sure if a threads been done already)
Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, much easier, skip gems and just sell everything for crowns.

That would of course make lootboxes almost unnecessary, but hey, that just might be my agenda. ;-)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think ZOS would add a way to purchase gems or seals directly because then it would offer a way to circumvent buying crown crates and just get the things you want directly, which would likely lead to lower profits overall compared to people gambling for the items they want.

The odd crowns left over don't bother me. I know I'll buy and spend more crowns later on so they'll be used then. Since they don't expire I don't feel any need to use them up right away.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    I know still be nice for those times your under 250 crowns though. xD

Like maybe thats the restriction to keep it relatively small use, and in increments of 10. So for me i could turn my crowns into 17 gems , or for endeavors maybe it be around 300.

Idk , having a small amount of crowns I cant do anything with has always bugged me since I dont often get them
    Edited by voreo on June 26, 2021 5:47PM
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr