Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we please be allowed to sell antiquity furnishings in guild traders?

XDark_One13
XDark_One13
✭✭✭
Antiquities is very fun in my opinion, and I've found a lot of cool furniture. On the other hand though, I've found lots of stuff I'll never use. So why can't we sell furniture items found through this system in the guild stores? So I can offer the stuff I don't want to people who do want it.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antiquities is very fun in my opinion, and I've found a lot of cool furniture. On the other hand though, I've found lots of stuff I'll never use. So why can't we sell furniture items found through this system in the guild stores? So I can offer the stuff I don't want to people who do want it.

I have had the same thought.

My guess is that if we could sell our finds, people would be less inclined to buy the Western Skyrim-chapter to be able to dig them up themselves. Which would harm sales, and thus profits.

Maybe it will be feasable in the future, but I doubt it will be for a good long while. Sadly, as I agree with you; have a lot of stuff that I could sell to those who have better use for it.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could at least npc them