The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Achievement token account wide!

saremun
saremun
✭✭
Hi!

I would love to see an Achievement token in store just like the (Any Race, Any Alliance) which unlocks the achievements and makes them account wide across all characters.

Many Achievements in the game require time and dedication to complete, take for instance the Thieves guild achievement which requires 1 million worth of stolen goods, Achievements such as that force players like me to play only one character to even hope to finish those one day.

Many of us have little time and are busy with other things in real life so having the option to enjoy any other class/character and play any other role would be great.

The Token solution would satisfy those who have a lot of free time on their hands and want to repeat achievements on all characters while also giving the players like me more options to enjoy the game.

This game is amazing and ZOS is giving us more and more options and freedom to enjoy it so why not add this token which can even cost A LOT to justify the development effort.

• NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know how you feel with that thieve one. My main is so much slower at stealing things than my magblade vamp for obvious reasons but I've got about 1/4 of the Mogul achievement grinded out on my main. I'd love to finish it with the alt, but that just doesn't work with this system. Instead I've got to carry around extra sets of gear for sneaking, it's so stupid...
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA