The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Player looking for a guild

ByteArray
ByteArray
Soul Shriven
Hello there!

Newbie here looking for a guild to to be part of. I prefer to play with players in my time zone / geographic location-ish => West Coast - PNW.

I have a level 33 sorc that needs help lol.

I have a Casual play style, WFH so I can spin up ESO on a dedicated monitor AND work simultaneously, so attendance for guild events will be a non-issue unless I have a RL thing to do. After all RL > ESO.... wait....

Anyway - hope to hear from some of youo.

Cheers.

-Byte
  • NachoProblem
    Hi!

We are always looking for new friends to join us in shenanigans! Our guild is called Ell Eff Gee, and we are a very low-key guild. We do a little bit of everything. From PVE, PVP to hide and seek. We have players from all over the world. I personally am from Cali.

If you are interested, you can message me in-game @NachoProblem or find our guild in the guild finder.

Cheers!

Nacho :blush:
    Edited by NachoProblem on July 7, 2021 7:30PM