The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem in Rivenspire - PC EU

Stephanie_ABT
Stephanie_ABT
✭✭
Hi guys,

I have a problem in that I have finished Shorhnelm on the main quest line but the follow up to Camp Tamrith i think its the "Blood splattered Shield" in the main quest line does not come up meaning i cannot continue the Rivenspire quest line. Im doing Caldwell's Gold as an AD character. I have talked to high King Emeric and then nothing, i have gone round the the camp area but no main quest icon there either.

I have done these quests a million times, so I know that something is wrong here.

Can someone please help ?

Thankyou
Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
GM Guild Timeless Circle
Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Edit: Seems the Ravenwatch Inquiry prologue interferes and does not let the quest trigger. As soon as i abandoned the prologue quest it worked.

Please close this thread.

Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update on what was causing the quest not to trigger. As the situation is now resolved, we will be closing the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.