The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any pvp addon for detail death tooltip

lizaro
lizaro
Soul Shriven
I play from India and my latency is generally b/w 200-250 in Blackreach, which sucks btw as doing pvp in hing ping. When I die for so much latency I don't even see the skills properly and the in game tootip dosen't help much! So is there any addon which tells you what dmg/skill killed you after the death with details, like which of the dmg was crit or not. Thanks!
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one called Improved Death Recap and it shows every healing you do or receive, every damage taken with time stamps. It also saves the death recaps and you can revise them later.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /cmx
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have Combat Metrics stream all the damage you receive/do in a specific chat window.
    This way you can see all the skills used against you and the damage they have done.
  • lizaro
    lizaro
    Soul Shriven
    Treeshka wrote: »
    There is one called Improved Death Recap and it shows every healing you do or receive, every damage taken with time stamps. It also saves the death recaps and you can revise them later.

Okey will install the addon, thanks for the info!
  • lizaro
    lizaro
    Soul Shriven
    You can have Combat Metrics stream all the damage you receive/do in a specific chat window.
    This way you can see all the skills used against you and the damage they have done.

Oh! I didn't know that combat metrics has such feature tbh. Will check it in the settings. Thanks!