The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Breeds of guar, horses, and more

zombniac
zombniac
✭✭✭
I'm starting to notice that the majority of mounts and non-combat pets that are being released are not 'normal' breeds of pets and animals. They're almost always afflicted with magic, undead, glowy, or something else that makes them magical. These mounts are fine and all, but I would like some more normal breeds of guar, horses, ect. What does everyone else think?
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like something that is not a horse, bear, guar, senche, or wolf...
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did like some but now I find them over the top.
    I like the black horse and lion with the flaming manes and feet. But the ones now in the crownstore I don't like.
    I hope we get a big rottweiler pet. And a really big lion pet like seafoam in goldcoast.