The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 Plus not being recognized

cynicalbutterfly
cynicalbutterfly
✭✭✭✭
So there's been a few times that I've booted up ESO and the game, while logging in, will give me an error message that I do not have PS Plus. Of course, naturally, I double check on my end if anything is wrong and sure enough there's nothing wrong with my Plus status. Normally, I wouldn't make a fuss over little things like this (bugs/glitches are expected and do happen). However it's been happening often enough that it is concerning. I've never had this issue before the Console Enhanced edition. And yes sometimes it does take a few seconds to load all my information and log into my account on the PS5 after booting up but these incidents occur when it is fully logged in. Sometimes several minutes to 10 minutes after I've booted up the PS5.

I was just curious if anyone else has experienced such an issue lately? Or is it just my internet being weird? :(