The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I hope the PS5 version shares the same trophy list as the PS4's

IronWooshu
IronWooshu
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title states, I hope the PS5 version upgrade doesn't have its own trophy list so our trophies arent split. As a completionist this will drive the OCD into over drive. Some games do this where they have seperate lists so you have to do it all over again. For some games it's fine but for an MMO as big as ESO I think it would be bad. Its something I'm not sure you may be aware of but please keep the lists the same for both versions and have them merged rather than being seperate.
  • Veloth_Redothril
    Veloth_Redothril
    ✭✭✭
    You'll be disappointed then.
    Edited by Veloth_Redothril on June 16, 2021 3:55AM
  • Riordan
    Riordan
    ✭✭
    Its even worse!
    Its a separate list and it does not auto unlock your already earned PS4 trophies!

So you have to start a new character if you want to complete the list!
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I guess that's it for me. I'll stick to the PS4 version for the time being, and then this journey will probably come to an end. Everything being done for ps versions (and the game as a whole) since like Elsweyr and prob even earlier has been turning me away, anyway. But spitting in the face of dedicated players - well, that's probably a new business style. Good job, I ain't spending another couple of years for the "new" list.
  • Vxplord
    Vxplord
    Soul Shriven
    This needs to be changed people wont delete their characters just to get the same trophies they already got in the past. And for those tht have 100% trophy like me on PS4 i guess next patch we will be at 80% when new trophies comes out and we play the PS5 version...If sony dont make the same list for PS4 and PS5 please zos just make the trophy pop when u start the game and log on a character that have the achievement for it.
    Edited by Vxplord on June 18, 2021 10:20PM
  • Riordan
    Riordan
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately the spitted trophy lists is Sonys fault. They decided to create different application IDs for PS4 and PS5 versions of the same game. That's also the reason for the issues with savegame transfer for many games.

The smart delivery on Xbox side is the much better solution for the upgrade feature.

On the other hand, ZOS have to implement a auto pop feature it should be easy because we have the ingame achievements wich are also connected to the trophies. But the necessary for that additional effort on the developer side should not have been created by Sony in the first place.