The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, Please Tell Marri Torchbug Thoraxes and Butterfly Wings only come from bugs!

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
No Marri, no alternative exists for recipes that need those. Quit griping at me and complain to ZOS instead!
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy Sacks say hello.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How heavy can the sack be with 4 butterfly wings?
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do red torchbugs even have thoraces?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    Do red torchbugs even have thoraces?

Not currently, but they’re investigating or whatever it is they do before getting it fixed.
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "getting it fixed"? Never heard that expression here before. What does this mean?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »
    "getting it fixed"? Never heard that expression here before. What does this mean?

Getting the bug fixed, I mean. Literally, in this case.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Bastion whining at me because the game grabs focus and drops my ultimate on a rat.

This needs to be addressed too.
    Edited by Nestor on June 20, 2021 9:33PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I have Bastion whining at me because the game grabs focus and drops my ultimate on a rat.

This needs to be addressed too.

This seems to be happening to me a lot lately. Not with ultimate but any skill.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kragh the Dreugh King lies dead in a heap of giant shellfish legs, surrounded by his horde of once-menacing mudcrabs. Varanis Arano is getting the polite brush off from the Mephalan Spider Cultists who hired the Undaunted team to clear the grotto out. Marcus Titus Alessian sits near the pile of mudcrabs with a nutcracker, picking through the shells for potion-quality chitin. Mirri and Bastian stand together, scowling at the other two.

"Can you believe she uses potions made from butterfly wings and torchbugs? I caught her glowing-handed, fingertips stained with bug guts. She didn't even look guilty!"

"Oh, I believe it. The first time I went on a dolmen run with Marcus, he singlehandedly slaughtered a herd of goats for their guts saying he needed to fish and left their carcasses to rot in the sun."

"That's horrid!"

With particular relish, Bastian adds, "He kills rats too, and doesn't even eat them."

After an awkward pause, Mirri asks, "Do you really want Marcus to eat the rats? That's gross."

"It's the principle of the thing. If you aren't going to eat it, you shouldn't kill it." Now, it's Bastian's turn to pause. "I guess technically Varanis does drink the bugs she kills."

Scowling at him too, Mirri stomps off to her own corner.

Marcus finishes his pile, tossing down the last cracked crab claw. "Alright, I'm done looting this place."

Varanis asks, "Did everyone turn their quest in so we can go?"

Mirri says, "Yes, now let's go before Varanis Arano the Bug-squasher kills another spider for her potions."

As one, the Mephalan cultists turn to look at them. Gamyne Bandu draws her swords. Vila Theran snarls, "Kill them!"

"Oh, Mirri, now you've done it!"
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 21, 2021 2:59AM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick one, get hated, 5 minute immunity to pick as many as you want!!
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pick one, get hated, 5 minute immunity to pick as many as you want!!

and after 5 mins pick another one again by mistake xD
    and agains after next 5 mins, later after 7 mins and again and again and again after 5, 9, 15, 8 mins etc
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano Did you rename Marcus Titus Alessian to Martin for a second there or are my eyes deceiving me?
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    Heavy Sacks say hello.

I can't ever recall getting either in a Heavy Sack. I might have, but it is rare enough that I don't recall it.

She remains wrong and needs to take it up with the devs.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano Did you rename Marcus Titus Alessian to Martin for a second there or are my eyes deceiving me?

@ectoplasmicninja
    Nope, you are correct and I will go fix that now!

In my defense, he was originally going to be named Martin, before I decided I liked Marcus better. :smiley: Thanks for catching that!
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 21, 2021 3:08AM
  • NylAR
    NylAR
    ✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »

Obviously the sack was heavy before there even were any butterflies 😏
  • vallisas
    vallisas
    ✭✭✭
    Who is this Marri you speak of lol
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NylAR wrote: »
    whitecrow wrote: »

Obviously the sack was heavy before there even were any butterflies 😏

That is definitely true for many of the "Heavy Sacks" I have opened!
    PC
    PS4/PS5