The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
β€’ [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So, Leyawiin structural furnishings? πŸ‘€

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Does anyone have any insight on what'll be available and when we can expect it? Gotta build, build, build! 🏰
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blueprints might come in Q3 as rewards for dailies. Been that way with Greymoore (Q2) and Stonethorn (Q3) and Markarth (Q4) and Flames of ambition (Q1). So use the waiting time to collect plenty of style mats^^
    PC/EU
  • aza_sel
    aza_sel
    ✭✭✭
    The blueprints might come in Q3 as rewards for dailies. Been that way with Greymoore (Q2) and Stonethorn (Q3) and Markarth (Q4) and Flames of ambition (Q1). So use the waiting time to collect plenty of style mats^^

the stylemats, ivory brigade clasps, should drop in both dailie reward chests, not only in those for worldbosses. cause delve dailies can be done alone, without others. like in markarth. besides in markarth there were only 2 worldbosses.

so this one thinks she can forget furnishing plans for structures :(:'(
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's clear what some of them will be. If you walk around Leyawiin and that one manor in Blackwood, you can easily see:
    - short stone fences, straight and curved
    - stone gates
    - stone platforms
    - stone stairs
    - stone pillars

I don't remember more off the top of my head, but we're getting neat gray stone structural furnishings, it seems.
    aza_sel wrote: Β»

the stylemats, ivory brigade clasps, should drop in both dailie reward chests, not only in those for worldbosses. cause delve dailies can be done alone, without others. like in markarth. besides in markarth there were only 2 worldbosses.

so this one thinks she can forget furnishing plans for structures :(:'(

You can get Ivory Brigade Clasps by deconning Frostbite gear. And here's how to do the world bosses as a solo player:
    1. Wait at the boss. The zone is busy, and people will come by eventually.
    2. Just say in zone chat "Bhrum Koska is up" and people will show up soon.
    3. You can also say "can share quest" and invite people to group, and you won't really have to interact with them at all, just sharing a quest and maybe saying "thanks for group". There are a lot of other shy or not-so-social people out there who also want to quietly complete a group activity.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I foresee problems getting the style mat from world bosses already because the zone is so dead. Normally when a chapter launches there are dozens of players milling around waiting for the boss and then burning him down in 5 seconds. That usually lasts for a month or more. However, I arrive now and no one is there and the boss is already up.

Also, I don’t think the drop for that daily is guaranteed, isn’t it a chance of a drop like they did with Markarth?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't received a style mat in my loot back for the dailies yet.

I'm fairly sure the Solitude ones were added with the dungeon pack in around September last year, a few weeks before they had a Greymoor zone event with double drops or something similar.

I think a lot of people are just waiting for some more incentive to do these dailies- furniture blueprints and a guaranteed Leyawin furniture style mat. I'm doing them at the moment out of habit but the rewards really arent worth the time they take.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I foresee problems getting the style mat from world bosses already because the zone is so dead. Normally when a chapter launches there are dozens of players milling around waiting for the boss and then burning him down in 5 seconds. That usually lasts for a month or more. However, I arrive now and no one is there and the boss is already up.

Also, I don’t think the drop for that daily is guaranteed, isn’t it a chance of a drop like they did with Markarth?

The zone is so dead because a lot of players are still farming the new leads for mythic gear. Blackwood is an anomaly in that it seems to get a little more active every day, instead of the other way around.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have gotten the style mat once or twice from the dailies, so the drop rate must be lower than Markarth.

Despite doing both dailies since launch, I have also only got one motif page.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA