Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morkuldin Forge edit: quest to access has changed

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure when this happened or maybe I missed it somewhere in the patch notes, but the Morkuldin Forge crafting station in Wrothgar no longer blocks you from entering the cave if you haven't completed the quests that give you access to it.
Edited by phaneub17_ESO on June 18, 2021 2:12AM
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went to check on an alt and it was still inaccessible as before. This character hadn't set foot in Wrothgar prior to this, so it could still be that they changed they requirements to enter.
    PC NA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then I'm guessing there's a new requirement to access it because I haven't done the quests for it on my main crafter yet and the last time I went still blocked me off. I only ran into it while doing surveys and it allow me passage through the side entrance yesterday. Maybe it requires at least the intro to Wrothgar? That's all I have done in that zone for that character to get Stuga to shut up.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, if by the side entrance you mean Morkul Descent, I've been trying but can't get through to the forge that way without having the quest active. For both my new-to-Wrothgar character and one that has done part of the main quest, they can enter that cave but at the bottom meet Akasha (or Ashaka?) with the quest. Even my crafter who has the Morkuldin forge unlocked can no longer get through from the Descent cave, unless I'm missing a way through that isn't at the bottom with the statues.
    PC NA