The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Captain BlackHeart...solo help! (please)

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Volenfell Blackheart Haven - how do I kill Captain Blackheart?

He turns me into a Skeleton, and my attack go to being useless. I get one potion in, then my health takes a beating.
Playing non Vet - he has 1.3million hp....Can't kill him before he turns me...

Strategies...or is this dungeon - not to be solo'd (well, by me?)

Tanks,

Z
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See note I wrote ya. Good luck!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been a while, but you light and heavy attacks are supposed to really buffed during this stage. Try spamming those.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Memory is a bit fuzzy, but I seem to recall a werewolf can't be transformed by him, if that's an option for you, haven't tried it in a while though.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you get anywhere? I'm about to try experimenting with some ideas soon, after noticing a veli proc while I was a skelly - so I'm assuming all your gear still works - and thinking along the lines of lots of heal-procs/tankiness to survive long enough as a skelly.

Not sure if the new companions will help either - I haven't really gotten into them yet.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Did you get anywhere? I'm about to try experimenting with some ideas soon, after noticing a veli proc while I was a skelly - so I'm assuming all your gear still works - and thinking along the lines of lots of heal-procs/tankiness to survive long enough as a skelly.

Not sure if the new companions will help either - I haven't really gotten into them yet.

Right, companions....definitely a solid idea. If Mirris gets transformed, I can still beat on Blackheart...