The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tools for Crafters

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I have set up a website dedicated to crafters in the Elder Scrolls Online, called Masters of Craft at https://mastersofcraft.info. The site provides several tools for crafters:

The Master Writs Module
In the Master Writs module, you can keep track of all the master writs your characters have in stock. This provides you with a way of keeping track of all the master writs you still need to craft which allows you to craft all items for multiple master writs in one go, then travel to the master writs merchant where you can start each master writ quest and immediately turn in the crafted item. This is way faster than having to travel back and forth between the crafting stations and the master writ merchant. It also allows you to start an experience scroll or experience potions to gain more XP from the master writs quickly. The module also provides additional support for alchemy writs and enchanting writs, as it shows which ingredient combinations (alchemy) or runes combinations (enchanting) create the requested item.

eqwrits.jpg

The Motifs Module
In the Motifs module, you can keep track of which motifs your characters have already learned and which you still need to find. The learned motifs are also linked to the Master Writs Module so you can see with master writs you can and which you cannot yet craft. You can also keep track of your stock of tradeable motif pages and which character (or banker or storage chest) has them. An upcoming update, will provide means to search for other players with whom you might be able to trade motif pages based on what you both need and both have in stock.

motifs.jpg

Guild House Map Hosting
You can host interactive maps of your own in-game house with locations to set craftings stations and other services, like mundus stones, training dummies etc., that your house provides. You can give other players access to these maps they can see where to find the services in your house. There is a link from the master writs module to the location of set crafting stations in houses and writs can be sorted based on the location in a house. This can make it even more efficient to craft multiple equipment master writs by providing an optimal route. For several in-game houses, we already provide stock maps to use, for other houses you can upload your own designed map images. Defining locations and what can be found at these locations can all be done on the site with easy to use tools.

guildhouse1.jpg

Daily Crafting Calculator
A tool to calculate how many items you have to craft for daily crafting writs if you want to craft them a few days in advance.

Alchemy Calculator
A tool to find out which ingredient combinations result in a potion/poison with the one, two or three effects you select. Or combine two or three ingredients to see what effects they provide in a potion or poison.

Multiple Character Support
You can define multiple characters on the site and keep track of master writs and motifs for all your characters.

Basic Guild Support
The site also offers some basic guild support, so you can give other members of your guilds access to your guild house maps.

As I am a crafter in ESO myself, I started setting this up and decided to make it freely available for fellow ESO crafters to use (and I don't use advertisements or share any of your data with other parties).

You can find the website at mastersofcraft.info

The site has been designed to work on PC/Mac, tablets and mobile devices (except for the location editor which works best on larger displays).

Here are a couple of more screenshots to give you an impression of the site:

Consumable master writs:
conswrits.jpg

House Editor:
stockhouses.jpg

locationeditor.jpg

Overview of motif pages in stock:
stockoverview.jpg

(I hope it is okay to share this here in the forums. If not, I'm sorry. I only mean to help fellow crafters with this)

** update 7 June 2021: Added two news tools to the website: Daily Crafting Writ Calculator and an Alchemy Calculator **
** update 18 June 2021: Updated the Motifs Manager to allow sorting and filtering and added a To Learn page **
Edited by msetten on June 17, 2021 11:39PM
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    If only i could get something like this on console
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gracous wrote: »
    If only i could get something like this on console

I am on a console, so I build this as a website which works in browser on PCs, MACs, tablets and smartphones. So you can use this as a console player.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have added two new tools to the Masters of Craft website:

1.Daily Crafting Calculator
    A new tool to calculate how many items you have to craft for daily crafting writs if you want to craft them a few days in advance.

2.Alchemy Calculator
    A new tool to find out which ingredient combinations result in a potion/poison with the one, two or three effects you select. Or combine two or three ingredients to see what effects they provide in a potion or poison.
  • SmijnNL
    SmijnNL
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome website! I can recommend this to anyone who does daily crafting, master writs and/or wants to keep track of their motif collection :)
    GM of The Dutch Legion - PS4 EU
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for doing this! I will definitely check it out and use it! I don't know how to choose but this must have been so much work. You are the best! Thank you again!
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for doing this! I will definitely check it out and use it! I don't know how to choose but this must have been so much work. You are the best! Thank you again!

You' re welcome. If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant I don't know how to code, not choose. Apologies for the typo.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have updated the Masters of Craft website. The focus has been on the Motifs Manager:
    - You can now filter and sort the motifs in motifs manager in various ways: motif number, name and amount to learn.
    - A new page called To Learn has been added to the motifs manager, which gives a quick overview of all motifs a character still needs to learn. This page is similar to the page showing all the motifs that are in stock.
    - The amount of finished motifs is now displayed in the Motifs Manager, so you can monitor how close you are to the Grand Master Title.

I also added the option "Edit Characters..." to all Switch Character dropdown menu's, which takes you directly to the Manage Characters page. This makes it easier to edit or add characters.
  • finger88
    finger88
    ✭✭
    Hello. I cannot seem to find the site. Is there A link?
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    finger88 wrote: »
    Hello. I cannot seem to find the site. Is there A link?

The site is at https://mastersofcraft.info
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have updated the Masters of Craft website at mastersofcraft.info with the following updates:

Updates to the Master Writs Manager
    You can now move equipment writs and consumable writs between characters using the Move To action.

The Edit, Delete and Move To actions are now combined into one context menu for each writ. This also allows the Move To action to have a submenu with all the other characters to where the writ can be moved.

Menu Customization
    You can now customize the main menubar by changing four of the menu items to those tools you use the most. This can be done by going to the Account menu and then select Customize Menubar.

Update to the Daily Crafting Calculator
    Added the total number of items to each section and an overal totals section so you can check beforehand if you have enough inventory space to craft all items.

Update to the House Location Editor
    It is now possible to add custom text to locations on the map of a house. Just select Other as the location type and then Custom Location. A text box will the appear where you can enter your custom text.

And some bugs have been squashed too (don't let Miri hear that).
    Edited by msetten on June 29, 2021 1:51PM
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is INSANE!!!

Tanks!!!!!!
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    This is INSANE!!!

Tanks!!!!!!

Glad you like it. If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know.