The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tender tanks, gentle dps, brute healers

ixthUA
ixthUA
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been a hard working random normal dungeon player, got to 800 cp and I can't tolerate it anymore.

Tank with 20k hp gets a dlc dungeon and instantly quits the team, because he is too delicate to be hit harder than mudcrab does.
Or even worse, tank with 50k hp and a toothpick tries to bore monsters to death, because he is afraid to die if he allocates into some dps. And when monsters refuse to die out of boredom he quits the team.

DPS that avoid unneccessary killing and rush to the last boss, because it is the only way to end this brutal slaughter. Or even worse, running from boss in circles and screaming "I don't want to hurt you, let me go!". And if they do dps, they do this as slow as possible, so the boss does not get hurt too much.

Healer that does not heal if:
- hit was avoidable;
- dps rushed ahead of tank;
- tank rushed ahead of healer;
- dps is behind the healer;
- dps is dodging heals;
- healer is busy dpsing;
- dps probably will not die;
- team is mean, so heal yourself, i hope you die.

We need to seriously talk about all this and finally find who is to blame for player's behaviour.
  • AyaDark
    AyaDark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Tanks need not do damage
    2) Healers - do not heal if:
    - dps rushed ahead of tank;
    - tank rushed ahead of healer;
    - dps is behind the healer;
    - dps is dodging heals;
    - team is mean, so heal yourself, i hope you die + healer is busy dpsing;

All is correct in this play.

So blame yourself may be ? =)
    Edited by AyaDark on June 16, 2021 8:12AM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude, you're running a healer with pugs in random normals. You're lucky you got a real tank.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a perfectly normal "random normal" dungeon with random players.

If you don't like getting random players in your random normal dungeon, maybe you should try recruiting from zone chat or asking your guildmates for help.