Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Assistants

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
In the run up to Blackwood I could swear I saw pictures of bird assistants. Is this something that is real and will be implemented latter in the month or was it supposition that isn't really a thing? I already have a banker but I wouldn't be apposed to getting a merchant as well.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were indeed datamined along with a slew of other things that are now confirmed to be coming to the game immanently (like some things in the June Showcase article, for instance), but we have no official word on if/when those Blackfeather Assistants are coming to Live servers yet.

Worth noting: Just because it's mined out in the PTS or whatever, doesn't mean it'll actually come to the game, sadly. Off the top of my head: two-person mounts, a few unique hairstyles, a couple of other Assistants that I believe were Imperials IIRC were found hidden away in game files, but have yet to see the light of day... so far. But some of these things are literally years old at this point and we've heard nothing from ZOS on them, so it really is anyone's guess if/when those Blackfeather homies are coming to ESO.

All we can do is express our interest and hope, I guess. :P
  • DoomGrunt624
    DoomGrunt624
    ✭✭✭
    They are crows, not birds. :smiley:
    Will there be a difference with Nuzimeh and Andromo ?
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not in functionality.
    They are crows, not birds. :smiley:
    Will there be a difference with Nuzimeh and Andromo ?

read, think and write.In that order.
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they'll be released, as that means I can finally get myself a merchant and banker.

I've always held off on the assistants so far, as I ain't paying 5k crowns a piece for something that I don't also love aesthetically.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they'll be released, as that means I can finally get myself a merchant and banker.

I've always held off on the assistants so far, as I ain't paying 5k crowns a piece for something that I don't also love aesthetically.

I have the kitty banker and I'm fine with that but I'd really like one of the crows for a merchant. The merchant is as needed as the banker was to me so I'll hold out just in case they do show up some day.